Full Metal Jacket (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #06) [Italy]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: December 2018
Purchase link: CineMuseum (November 24, 2018 14:30 Italy TIme)
Price: €44.90
GB: Hosted by Aniv
Notes: Print Run of 250 copies + 50 Empty Full Slips

Slip Lenti Versione 2.jpg46470042_1413629325434561_6955115227046215680_o.jpg
Prova 1 FMJ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I slept, dreaming of A New Hope Princess...

Art is obviously subjective, even if you work hard, with all passion.
Just ask a songwriter.
Doesn't mean the effort is not respected.

Welcome, to a discussion forum about steelbook/slip art,, not an arse kissing festival.

Maybe it's time we form our own collective production team. Would still be fights, but the results would be great.
Best results come from respectful good arguments, in any field I've witnessed or been involved with //

And, you don't know, what I know // born to kill

The Full Slip is initially without lenticular. The lenticular sheet is applied later.
If you want a full slip without lenticular (not numbered natrally) you can send a message to [email protected]
I appreciate the offer, thank you!
Will the full slip without lenticular feature any special finish?
That would also be my next question. Any bossing on the title or similar?

When I saw the title I was happy this masterpiece finally gets premium package, but then - first, I saw the back artwork o_O:facepalm: ( yeah, relation to the film ok, but absolutely not fitting to the front :pain:), second - front will be crap lenticular (based on previous rls), and third - probably some kind of crap WWA steelbook inside.....so final conclusion - pass and keep waiting for some proper premium treatment :coffee:
so far both untouchables and red sparrow have been quite good lentis.. unless you refer to lentis being crap in general...

Right, our Full Slip comes from printer with the same image of Lenti printed on front.
That does actually make sense. Thanks for your feedback.

Just out of curiosity: Why do you even print the front of the slip while you glue the lenti on top of it anyway? Isn't that just a waste of ink?

Just out of curiosity: Why do you even print the front of the slip while you glue the lenti on top of it anyway? Isn't that just a waste of ink?
So people with a mind to can customise their items and do what a few brave souls have done w/ their Blufans COCO lenti slips ;)

It's a good question and i'm happy to answer, basically there are 2 reaseons:

1.Sometimes it is necessary to extend the artwork or some elements of the frontal work on the side rib where the title is reported and it is important that there is continuity with the lenticular image.

2. Quandi applies the lenticular card always remains a small spit on the sides and corners that is good is not black or solid color. By printing the image on the Slip it is also possible to nullify the smallest imperfection.

I hope the answer has been clear and we are happy to share with the collectors the technical aspects of the productions

oh, if we already have a little Q&A in place here:

@duckandrun is it possible to add some extra artcards inside the full slip, so that it doesnt get squished by the shrinkwrap? I know it looks normal when unsealed, but especially in case of boring WWA steelbooks ppl like to keep the item sealed... thanks

Last edited:
oh, if we already have a little Q&A in place here:

@duckandrun is it possible to add some extra artcards inside the full slip, so that it doesnt get squished by the shrinkwrap? I know it looks normal when unsealed, but especially in case of boring WWA steelbooks ppl like to keep the item sealed... thanks

Hi, we're working to all details and we'll fix this problem with more pages for booklet or more cards (if possible).
For Example, Isle of Dogs will be released with 10 x postacrds!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: hatredhorror
Haven't been interested in Cine-Museum until this title. Are all pre-orders through their website?

we have carefully read your suggestions and your criticisms and we are working on the front artwork to modify it and make it more coherent with the artwork on the back.
We can not and we don't want to change the work on the back because having the concession for this image has cost more than 1000 $ and it will make this title a unique collector's piece.

We have already had great artists among our collaborators, but for Full Metal Jacket we have really exceeded ourselves.
For those unfamiliar with TOMER HANUKA, we refer to the wikipedia page!

Soon we will also announce some great news because we will set up a real exhibition with the exclusive artwork created for Cine-Museum editions!