Full Metal Jacket (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #06) [Italy]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: December 2018
Purchase link: CineMuseum (November 24, 2018 14:30 Italy TIme)
Price: €44.90
GB: Hosted by Aniv
Notes: Print Run of 250 copies + 50 Empty Full Slips

Slip Lenti Versione 2.jpg46470042_1413629325434561_6955115227046215680_o.jpg
Prova 1 FMJ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
any info when this will be shipping..?
not really complaining but it was supposed to be released late LAST YEAR.. now it´s mid February... I don´t mind some later shipping but we should be informed about it + ideally with a new appr. shipping date...
and afaik I didn´t get any info since pre-order

I think they started shipping them. At least mine is on the way. I'm just not sure which order they will be shipped in GB-wise.

I particularly like the way Cinemuseum use fake RRP on their site when reselling other companies steels to state a discount which is still much higher than RRP direct from the original site :rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: Space Cadet
View attachment 413317

Meh. Wrong rifle type. So lazy mistake. Kubric would not accept.

It's just banner for contest to offer free copies and discounts...take it easy and enjoy back artwork of our full slip by Tomer Hanuka :thumbs:

Haters never sleep...

Important Updates:

Full Metal jacket CMA # 06 shipments are underway and tomorrow all ninjas will receive their tracking code.
Following will be shipped orders placed through the official website.

On previous releases, we have noted many reports on"slow delivery". The very low average cost unfortunately did not allow us to offer you a better service, but we got a small discount from DHL on shipments to Europe and we are happy to confirm new service for Rocky, without price increase.

We are working to extend the service to the United States, but now the cost of a 0-500g shipment is € 22.

We are working to improve the service, but unfortunately for our detractors it will never be cheap enough!

Thank you all for your support and enjoy Full Metal jacket because it's really a piece of art!

It's just banner for contest to offer free copies and discounts...take it easy and enjoy back artwork of our full slip by Tomer Hanuka :thumbs:

Haters never sleep...

Important Updates:

Full Metal jacket CMA # 06 shipments are underway and tomorrow all ninjas will receive their tracking code.
Following will be shipped orders placed through the official website.

On previous releases, we have noted many reports on"slow delivery". The very low average cost unfortunately did not allow us to offer you a better service, but we got a small discount from DHL on shipments to Europe and we are happy to confirm new service for Rocky, without price increase.

We are working to extend the service to the United States, but now the cost of a 0-500g shipment is € 22.

We are working to improve the service, but unfortunately for our detractors it will never be cheap enough!

Thank you all for your support and enjoy Full Metal jacket because it's really a piece of art!

Why make banner not true to a film ? Not that hard, or ... and as I do sleep I'm not a hater. lol.

Banner is made to attract attention, our release is a tribute to this awesome movie...we prefer tospeak about quality of our work if possible.

Banner is not your work ? How's the quality of the banner ?

...Ok, enuff is enuff, but like said before : Hate scalpers, specially if they hide as a company doing something "great" or "quality" products for fans.

Banner is not your work ? How's the quality of the banner ?

...Ok, enuff is enuff, but like said before : Hate scalpers, specially if they hide as a company doing something "great" or "quality" products for fans.
I really like what they are doing. Although I don’t like every movie, the slips and art are awesome :thumbs:
I can also understand the reselling, it gives you funds to do the first.....create your own releases.
And scalpers, well, just like most of us. You can simply check the sales thread. And this is also fine. It gives you funds to buy other releases! :happy:

• Thanks
Reactions: hatredhorror
That’s unnecessary aggressive behavior. Nobody forces you to buy anything from a specific reseller. Their own releases are of very high quality and often for movies that are not so popular amongst our usual premium retailers.

• Thanks
Reactions: hatredhorror
I really like what they are doing. Although I don’t like every movie, the slips and art are awesome :thumbs:
I can also understand the reselling, it gives you funds to do the first.....create your own releases.
And scalpers, well, just like most of us. You can simply check the sales thread. And this is also fine. It gives you funds to buy other releases! :happy:

Other companies do without.

That’s unnecessary aggressive behavior. Nobody forces you to buy anything from a specific reseller. Their own releases are of very high quality and often for movies that are not so popular amongst our usual premium retailers.

Talkin' to me ?

No ?

Learn to quote, pls.

I am not saying their own releases are bad. I'm saying it's s*it policy to buy others releases and scalp with them.

If you feel that way, just don't buy from them.

Isn't it pretty obvious I don't. But so many complaining eBay scalpers/prices (In I'm looking for x product threads) and yet giving their money to this company is not logical.

..but I'm done. (for now :naughty::whistle::rofl:)

• Haha
Reactions: davhyl