Full Metal Jacket (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #06) [Italy]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: December 2018
Purchase link: CineMuseum (November 24, 2018 14:30 Italy TIme)
Price: €44.90
GB: Hosted by Aniv
Notes: Print Run of 250 copies + 50 Empty Full Slips

Slip Lenti Versione 2.jpg46470042_1413629325434561_6955115227046215680_o.jpg
Prova 1 FMJ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is like watching a heist in real time :thumbs:

The steelbook is so mediocre that some guys just want the "empty full slip"...

Ps: No need to remove my post.You guys won and pockets will be full.I'm not hurting the robbery.

• Haha
Reactions: duckandrun
I really don't understand where the "robbery" is @mmz41 Unless you've got some personal issues with CM your comment was totally out of place.
I mean, you can like it or not but the effort is clearly visible. Maybe flaws are as well but nobody's perfect and I'm sure releases will get better and better.
I do agree the steelbook isn't anything special but first they need to find one with the Italian language and then they need larger pools and maybe others weren't available.
In the end, the product is there for everyone to see, judge and buy or not. I don't see any "gun" pointed toward anyone.

I really don't understand where the "robbery" is @mmz41 Unless you've got some personal issues with CM your comment was totally out of place.
I mean, you can like it or not but the effort is clearly visible. Maybe flaws are as well but nobody's perfect and I'm sure releases will get better and better.
I do agree the steelbook isn't anything special but first they need to find one with the Italian language and then they need larger pools and maybe others weren't available.
In the end, the product is there for everyone to see, judge and buy or not. I don't see any "gun" pointed toward anyone.
Nothing personal.My post is clear.The only problem is the steelbook.It should be a WEA.

Nothing personal.My post is clear.The only problem is the steelbook.It should be a WEA.

if i understood cma correctly, its not that simple to create a WEA steelbook.. i dont know if its the required funds (minimum print run at scanavo is 2000) or connections to studios and/or scanavo, but they started with WWA editions in order to being able to release WEAs at some point in the future..

Last edited:
Reactions: StifflersDad