Full Metal Jacket (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #06) [Italy]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: December 2018
Purchase link: CineMuseum (November 24, 2018 14:30 Italy TIme)
Price: €44.90
GB: Hosted by Aniv
Notes: Print Run of 250 copies + 50 Empty Full Slips

Slip Lenti Versione 2.jpg46470042_1413629325434561_6955115227046215680_o.jpg
Prova 1 FMJ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
First Kubrick Premium is HUGE for sure. However, the most recent european steelbook is just terrible...I really wish they used the old black embossed steelbook, but they are probably completely sold out.
Decent WEA would be perfect for sure.

• Thanks
Reactions: jailbird_joey
First Kubrick Premium is HUGE for sure. However, the most recent european steelbook is just terrible...I really wish they used the old black embossed steelbook, but they are probably completely sold out.
Decent WEA would be perfect for sure.
So I guess CM will be using the horrible current green one for this then? :vomit:

If they'd picked The Shining instead I'd have gone straight for it.

Reactions: ty233
This is very worthy of a premium. Fingers crossed the chosen steel is at least decent.

I hope it was a a decent steel but going by pastnartqork I’m really not that hopefull but I love this movie so fingers crossed they finally give it some artwork it deserves

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
You have my interest! :watch:

I haven't really been a big fan of CM's releases so far though, so I'm not expecting much.

Update from @duckandrun

"We are very happy to announce that the final artwork has been made official and we have purchased the rights to use Tomer Hanuka's artwork for the back artwork.
This marks an increase in remarkable quality and will make this edition very prestigious.
Print Run will be 250 copies + 50 Empty Full SLip.
Lenticular Front Artwork, Booklet, Postcards and Special GIft.
Release Date: December 2018"

Prova 1 FMJ.jpg

OP updated :LOL:

The rear art should and could match the front better. They clash too much for my liking, plus too much text.
I'm calling it right now, the special gift is a bullet (FMJ of course).
50 empty slips is interesting, are they expecting the WWA to not be to everyone's liking? :rofl:

,,, I just can't 'unsee' the Micky Mouse ears on the back art,,, :confused:
The mickey mouse ears aren't the problem for me, if you look online there's more mickey mouse art for this. The two arts just don't blend well is the main problem for me, and I was looking forward to this one :smashed::banghead:o_O