Full Metal Jacket (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #06) [Italy]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: December 2018
Purchase link: CineMuseum (November 24, 2018 14:30 Italy TIme)
Price: €44.90
GB: Hosted by Aniv
Notes: Print Run of 250 copies + 50 Empty Full Slips

Slip Lenti Versione 2.jpg46470042_1413629325434561_6955115227046215680_o.jpg
Prova 1 FMJ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't it pretty obvious I don't. But so many complaining eBay scalpers/prices (In I'm looking for x product threads) and yet giving their money to this company is not logical.

..but I'm done. (for now :naughty::whistle::rofl:)
It's plenty obvious. And there probably hasn't been a single CM thread where this hasn't been brought up. If we weren't aware before we are now.

Isn't it pretty obvious I don't. But so many complaining eBay scalpers/prices (In I'm looking for x product threads) and yet giving their money to this company is not logical.

they are not scalping via their own products.. and i doubt they will use the money they earn from their own edition to expand on their reselling business.. its rather the other way around

they are not scalping via their own products.. and i doubt they will use the money they earn from their own edition to expand on their reselling business.. its rather the other way around

Our problem is to stop Group Buy because customers ask for our own releases and Premium Edition from Asia.
When we order and pay in advance from asian labels, we have always 20/30% of cancellations/unpaid orders. Sometimes we can resell with profit, most of the times we recover what we spent (we pay 22% vat on prices in store, if we sell Blufans for 90€ we pay 16,3€ VAT + paypal fees + shopify fess)..this is not scalping!

When customers will stop asking Asian releases, we'll be very happy to focus our time and work on our productions.

Mine says manifest created, been that way for a week. The wonders of ASENDIA tracking! Hopefully, CM's efforts to upgrade to DHL will work out because I've had the worst luck with ASENDIA (regardless of tracking).

NOTHING happening here..
this is what I got so far:

• 14 Feb, 2019

• 15:18h
    Manifest created

• 15:18h
    Label printed
  • now nothing for a week

Check all promotions we have on CM store or facebook page...sorry but we can't work for free just to have your positiv feedback! :cigar:
Please stop with accuse of scalping...after many posts you're not funny...just boring! :sleep:

Just had my group buy copy delivered by dpd.
Good job my folks nipped to mine with the kids,managed to catch him.Dpd give you an hour time slot and they were 10 mins into it also you can track them from delivery to delivery,actually impressed with them and this is coming from a Royal Mail employee !!
Can't be biased when it's your own parcel can ya !

It does have good depth.
Wouldn't let me put anymore photos on even after I'd cropped them.
What do you think about the special gift ?
not too much lol.. its rather disappointing compared to the previous gifts... but its ok, i dont collect these anyways

It does have good depth.
Wouldn't let me put anymore photos on even after I'd cropped them.
What do you think about the special gift ?

For future reference, you can upload as many pictures as you like through the "media" section, then embed the links in your post.