Funko POP! Chat :)

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
There are many threads for questions about steelbook values and rarities/exclusives and just chatter.

I think we should have one for Funko Pop Vinyls. :happy:

Post here any questions you have about certain exclusives, ones you want, or have.

Let's discuss anything POP related maybe even your dream pop list.

Attachments

• POP.jpg
    POP.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 691
Last edited:
Hey folks,

just found out about a few awesome exclusives for this years NYCC, and wanted to ask if someone over here would be willing to get one or another for me? :)

Marvel Funko Pops that i've found out about are:

Unmasked Wolverine (standard + GITD version)
Frost Giant Loki (GITD version)
White & Gold Phoenix

Hey folks,

just found out about a few awesome exclusives for this years NYCC, and wanted to ask if someone over here would be willing to get one or another for me? :)

Marvel Funko Pops that i've found out about are:

Unmasked Wolverine (standard + GITD version)
Frost Giant Loki (GITD version)
White & Gold Phoenix

@monsterzebra where did you see this? I only ask because Unmasked Wolverine and White Phoenix were exclusives from 2013 and Frost Giant Loki from 2014.

Also if I can I'll help you out I'll be going to NYCC on Friday and Saturday. I'll also be trying to get the Marvel exclusives for myself but I'm going with 4 other people 2 of witch don't collect Marvel POP's

@monsterzebra where did you see this? I only ask because Unmasked Wolverine and White Phoenix were exclusives from 2013 and Frost Giant Loki from 2014.

Also if I can I'll help you out I'll be going to NYCC on Friday and Saturday. I'll also be trying to get the Marvel exclusives for myself but I'm going with 4 other people 2 of witch don't collect Marvel POP's

:D Haha, yeah - my mistake! :D
I've even contacted Toytastik about that and they actually made up my mind...
Wasn't in the game long enough to know that they were exclusives over the last few years, but i'm pretty sure there will be some Marvel exclusives on this years NYCC again. :)
I would be more than happy if you would be able to help me in any possible way!

Reactions: brap88

Hey do you know what the exclusives are this year?

Just had a search, found this: http://nycc15.mapyourshow.com/6_0/specials.cfm

P! Supernatural Sam Dean & Crowley Blood Splatter 3-Pack
ConventionExclusive.com
Booth(s): 2654
Category: Toy

Join the hunt at booth #2654. This exclusive box set of Sam, Dean & Crowley will only be available at NYCC. Individually numbered & limited to 275 pieces. Includes a free Supernatural collectible tote bag!
Price: $50

FUNKO POP ASIA
Toy Tokyo
Booth(s): 101
Category: The Block

As we did last year , Toy Tokyo again, will have a large variety of FUNKO POP ASIA EXCLUSIVES on hand @ the Toy Tokyo booth during Comic Con

FUNKO POP GODZILLA
Toy Tokyo
Booth(s): 101
Category: The Block

Toy Tokyo will have 2 very limited Funko Godzilla Pops for sale
These Godzilla Pop Stylized Figures are based off of the original 1954 Godzilla

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Asopp and Flash
I have seen everything now lol

Just looking on eBay and found these

image.jpg

The guy is selling like 30 different empty boxes, and the price some almost £10, you could buy the pop including figure lol

Last edited:
Have you guys and gals seen these pops anywhere anymore:

The Penguin #4
Riddler #5
Batgirl #3

I have only seen these on ebay/amazon and they are going (asking at least) for some redonkulous prices :greedy: :smashed: :greedy:
Are these discontinued? and is there any chance that there might be few left at some stores?

The Penguin #4
Riddler #5
Batgirl #3

I have only seen these on ebay/amazon and they are going (asking at least) for some redonkulous prices :greedy: :smashed: :greedy:
Are these discontinued? and is there any chance that there might be few left at some stores?

They are all retired quite a while and can't be found to purchase anywhere really other than second hand sources and the prices are ridiculous particularly for penguin and riddler, I am just waiting funko are re-releasing so much now I just await these figures 're- arrival' ;)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Asopp
We'll this is the first year Funko will actually be at NYCC! They haven't announced there exclusives yet but guessing they will probably announce them the same way they did the SDCC exclusives.

Found some more exclusives for NYCC

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The Penguin #4
Riddler #5
Batgirl #3

They are all retired quite a while and can't be found to purchase anywhere really other than second hand sources and the prices are ridiculous particularly for penguin and riddler, I am just waiting funko are re-releasing so much now I just await these figures 're- arrival' ;)

all three were retired BUT funko did re-release them to PC awhile back and prices for these dropped quite a bit, they have been climbing slowly every month since they've been sold out again. Who knows if we will see a re-re-release lol. And like flash stated, ebay or the fb forums are your best bet

Some great news. Brian from Funko has revealed that they will be releasing the following lines as Pops:

- Golden Girls
- Alias
- Lost
- The A-Team
- Scooby Doo

I am personally really excited about the Lost Pops!!!! I'll probably have to get them all. haha

Some great news. Brian from Funko has revealed that they will be releasing the following lines as Pops:

- Golden Girls
- Alias
- Lost
- The A-Team
- Scooby Doo

I am personally really excited about the Lost Pops!!!! I'll probably have to get them all. haha

They are making pops out of some funky characters "Golden Girls" o_O You have to be extra careful when opening the box or they turn to dust :hilarious: :rofl: :p :D because they are sooooo ooooold :p

comikaze exclusives...these will be available at ht after the con like previous years

View attachment 190912

I have never heard of U.S Agent :censored: i googled it and he is a Cap. America wannabe or something, right?
Anyways it looks cool :thumbs: Like Cap. gone dark side :D so ill have to get it at some point ;) :thumbs:

Reactions: Flash
They are making pops out of some funky characters "Golden Girls" o_O You have to be extra careful when opening the box or they turn to dust :hilarious: :rofl: :p :D because they are sooooo ooooold :p

I have never heard of U.S Agent :censored: i googled it and he is a Cap. America wannabe or something, right?
Anyways it looks cool :thumbs: Like Cap. gone dark side :D so ill have to get it at some point ;) :thumbs:

The golden girls?? To be honest but who would want pops of them?

I was slightly puzzled by the US agent also lol