Funko POP! Chat :)

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
There are many threads for questions about steelbook values and rarities/exclusives and just chatter.

I think we should have one for Funko Pop Vinyls. :happy:

Post here any questions you have about certain exclusives, ones you want, or have.

Let's discuss anything POP related maybe even your dream pop list.

Attachments

• POP.jpg
    POP.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 691
Last edited:
I have never ordered from there, but have browsed their website a few times. Not sure on the increase, seems strange.

It must have been a glitch the prices seem to have gone down again. Sadly though many of the NYCC ones are over £15 so can't get as customs and fees too much :(

It seems the pop which is exclusive to the Zbox is going to be Marty Mcfly on his hoverboard, going from Zavvi's clue.

After vowing to never get a zbox again, they have pulled me back in .........

Reactions: ty233 and Flash
It seems the pop which is exclusive to the Zbox is going to be Marty Mcfly on his hoverboard, going from Zavvi's clue.

After vowing to never get a zbox again, they have pulled me back in .........

Shame you can't just buy one box anymore, can't get into subscription just for that when zboxes have been awful in the past. Has it been confirmed this is the pop?

Reactions: ty233
Anyone knows how the Zbox subscription works? Can i buy only one box and then cancel the subscription service right away or will i have to buy a few more before cancelling? I'm only interested in the Time Travel box for the BTTF pop :confused:

Reactions: Flash
Anyone knows how the Zbox subscription works? Can i buy only one box and then cancel the subscription service right away or will i have to buy a few more before cancelling? I'm only interested in the Time Travel box for the BTTF pop :confused:

I think it works as a rolling 1 month sub. You will have to cancel after you receive the box.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flash and ty233
Do you guys think this is legit?

FB_IMG_1444563780497.jpg

Just found out about it, but i'm not sure if it's just a custom (a pretty good one), or an upcoming release.. :)

What can't you get it? Im Glad I ordered, I was hoping for bttf! It cost about 18 quid to the UK.

I can't afford these subscriptions and sadly had bad experiences with them in the past, it's cool I am sure I'll find one eventually. :)

Last edited:
With the rumoured upcoming pops I wonder if the batman v superman will be the same set at the sdcc one just minus sticker?

Also cannot **** for Flash Gordon pops

I think it's safe to say that will be it lol.

Ok cool. What bad experience did you have? If you don't mind me asking.

It's a long story, I'd rather not go into it, hope you understand :)

I do like both but I do already have Marty in the deloreon and original doc, would have been cool if it had been a never before released character like Bif, they could have done old Bif and young Bif

It's a long story, I'd rather not go into it, hope you understand :)

I do like both but I do already have Marty in the deloreon and original doc, would have been cool if it had been a never before released character like Bif, they could have done old Bif and young Bif

No probs.

Yeah Biff would of been good! I like both the new ones though so it's all good!

Biff on the Hoverboard would be cool though!

Reactions: Flash