Funko POP! Chat :)

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
There are many threads for questions about steelbook values and rarities/exclusives and just chatter.

I think we should have one for Funko Pop Vinyls. :happy:

Post here any questions you have about certain exclusives, ones you want, or have.

Let's discuss anything POP related maybe even your dream pop list.

Attachments

• POP.jpg
    POP.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 688
Last edited:
More upcoming POPs (from Brian):

- New line of Pirates of the Caribbean on the way soon.

- Miss Peregrine’s

- Zootopia

- Batman v Superman

- Willy Wonka Classic

- Pac Man

- Flash Gordon Movie

- Spider Gwen

- Bob’s Burgers-Wave 2

- DragonBall Z Wave 2

- Looney Tunes Duck Dodgers Series

- Alien Queen 6”

- Battlestar Galatica Reboot

Last edited:
More upcoming POPs (from Brian):

- New line of Pirates of the Caribbean on the way soon.

- Miss Peregrine’s

- Zootopia

- Batman v Superman

- Willy Wonka Classic

- Pac Man

- Flash Gordon Movie

- Spider Gwen

- Bob’s Burgers-Wave 2

- DragonBall Z Wave 2

- Looney Tunes Duck Dodgers Series

- Alien Queen 6”

- Battlestar Galatica Reboot
Excited for the new PotC and the DBZ wave 2

Anyone know what the exclusive pop is in the next Lootcrate? Or indeed the next Zbox as the have anounced it will feature an exclusive pop!

I ordered Lootcrate in hope is was BTTF related!

It says on their Facebook

".... We're excited to confirm that there will be a European exclusive Pop! Vinyl in this month's Time Travel ZBOX..."

Hmm wonder what it is?

The zboxs I've had have been **** but I like pops, annoyed you can't just buy one zbox anymore :(

I was just looking at pop cultcha and usually all the pops are under £10 but when I went on yesterday and today on my phone most are showing as £18.99?

Is that correct? I mean I've never ordered from them before as you couldn't even get two pop without large postage and potentially customs but at £18.99 you couldn't even buy one?

Last edited:
I used Popcultcha once before for a flocked rocket pop. I looked on their site the other day and most pops were still below £10. Postage isnt cheap but if the total pop price is below our customs excluding postage cost then i think your fine. Im not 100% sure but im sure thats how our customs work.

Reactions: Flash
I used Popcultcha once before for a flocked rocket pop. I looked on their site the other day and most pops were still below £10. Postage isnt cheap but if the total pop price is below our customs excluding postage cost then i think your fine. Im not 100% sure but im sure thats how our customs work.

Have a look now
image.png

£18.99 a pop?

For customs it has to be £15 or less

Wow @Flash either its a price error or they have increased their prices. £19 is way to high even in store hmv here its cheaper.

I know I couldn't believe it, if they are £19 each someone in the UK couldn't even order 1 pop without customs makes it basically unusable for UK customers

There is talk online they have increased prices but £19 a pop really? :ugh:

It says on their Facebook

".... We're excited to confirm that there will be a European exclusive Pop! Vinyl in this month's Time Travel ZBOX..."

Hmm wonder what it is?

The zboxs I've had have been **** but I like pops, annoyed you can't just buy one zbox anymore :(

I was wondering too. I didn't want to buy a Zbox again but I'm tempted given that it has an exclusive pop! I wish they would say what franchise the pop is from.

• Informative
Reactions: Flash