Funko POP! On Sale Alerts/Price Drop/Sales

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Other items on sale as well-browse here

10925833-1394039386-428783.jpg

When this came out it was priced £14.99 on Zavvi for a small time and then sold out then returned for £24.99 which it still is on the hut and zavvi website.

However oddly on the geekbox website (now owned by the hut)

It is avaliable for £14.99 again and they have a code on the website that takes it to £13.49 which is an great buy for this.
We got it when it came out but for anyone who doesn't have it, it's good buy.

Note: delivery is £2.99 for orders under £30

So £16.48 with delivery fee, still a bargain :)

image.jpg

Here's the link

http://www.mygeekbox.co.uk/merch-ac...jesse-pinkman-pop-vinyl-vehicle/11070641.html

Last edited:
Reactions: Asopp
When this came out it was priced £14.99 on Zavvi for a small time and then sold out then returned for £24.99 which it still is on the hut and zavvi website.

However oddly on the geekbox website (now owned by the hut)

It is avaliable for £14.99 again and they have a code on the website that takes it to £13.49 which is an great buy for this.
We got it when it came out but for anyone who doesn't have it, it's good buy.

Too bad shipping to the UK or anywhere overseas is so expensive from the US. A few hot topics around here have the crystal ship on clearance. Buy one for $25 get second one for $1. I even saw them a few weeks back at a Barnes for $15. Wish could help out but shipping will kill it.

Too bad shipping to the UK or anywhere overseas is so expensive from the US. A few hot topics around here have the crystal ship on clearance. Buy one for $25 get second one for $1. I even saw them a few weeks back at a Barnes for $15. Wish could help out but shipping will kill it.

I am not sure what you mean, we already own this and only paid the equivalent of just under $20 no help needed :)

I posted it for other people in the UK where this is a good deal as another retailer here, HMV are charging like $60

I am not sure what you mean, we already own this and only paid the equivalent of just under $20 no help needed :)

I posted it for other people in the UK where this is a good deal as another retailer here, HMV are charging like $60

Oh! I thought £14.99 was almost $30. I didn't do any rate conversion so I thought hot topic sales for $12.50 each was way cheaper. For sure its still a good deal at about $20.

Oh! I thought £14.99 was almost $30. I didn't do any rate conversion so I thought hot topic sales for $12.50 each was way cheaper. For sure its still a good deal at about $20.

For people in the UK it is, stuff in the US is always cheaper

All in-stock Pops are back down to £9.99 at Zavvi again. 5 pages worth.

http://www.zavvi.com/merchandise/offers/pop-vinyl-saving.list#!

That's $15.24 here. That's like exclusive price. Even Hot Topic is only $12.50 or so, and they're the most expensive standard Pop! retailer.

I do feel for you guys

That´s not a bad price :thumbs: especially if you get free shipping with it :)
Pops that i have found here (Finland) averages between 17-22 USD and up :grumpy: and they are just run of the mill funkos (6-9 usd there)

Reactions: dfoles
That´s not a bad price :thumbs: especially if you get free shipping with it :)
Pops that i have found here (Finland) averages between 17-22 USD and up :grumpy: and they are just run of the mill funkos (6-9 usd there)
I'm going to swing by Hot Topic later (hopefully today) to pickup my Pops. Free ship to store, and I had a 30% off coupon. Then I'll probably use my Hot Cash in store to get $15 off $30.

I'm glad I don't collect Pops as seriously as I do steelbooks.

Reactions: Asopp