Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Release date: 23rd Feb 2015
Price: £14.99 (in store only)
Notes:

1.jpg

fury.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
im guessing it will be WWA id be very surprised an d straight down to hmv if its WEA so much so ill WEE myself and sponsor a panda via the WWF but making sure i dont get mixed up with the now known WWE. and i would probably do that online and naturally my first bit in the web bar would be WWW ............ im boring myself now

So do you reakon the French steelbook will be what they are displaying or like this?

How are some people able to access the disc beforehand ? Just curious .. And can such people confirm which artwork is being used .. I need to sign up for a GB based on the answer :)

How are some people able to access the disc beforehand ? Just curious .. And can such people confirm which artwork is being used .. I need to sign up for a GB based on the answer :)

well if you are refering to blusteels post he gave you the answer in the first 4 words of his post was the clue.

Rented this for tonight.

what you do with that info is upto you, if not sure i suggest you hang on till someone has it in hand and can confirm anything you need to know and then see if gb can help you out. But usually discs for each country are normally the same as a rule of thumb.

basil :thumbs: