Fury - In theatres October 17, 2014

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
IMDB

Plot:
April, 1945. As the Allies make their final push in the European Theatre, a battle-hardened army sergeant named Wardaddy commands a Sherman tank and her five-man crew on a deadly mission behind enemy lines. Outnumbered and out-gunned, and with a rookie soldier thrust into their platoon, Wardaddy and his men face overwhelming odds in their heroic attempts to strike at the heart of Nazi Germany.

Director:
David Ayer (Street Kings, End of Watch, Sabotage)

Stars:
Brad Pitt, Shia LaBeouf, Logan Lerman, Michael Peña, Jason Isaacs, Jon Bernthal

Trailer:

Poster:
fury.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: tridon and ocielz
Just saw this today and thought it was excellent! Can definitely recommend it!! :thumbs:

For sure worth watching, a really good film. I've played one or two tank video games, but I don't know that I've ever seen a "tank movie," before this. Great score, great cinematography, great acting.

Yup totally agree!

THIS MOVIE KICKED ASS!! For once Shia didn't piss me off :D Great acting from all the actors. The Surround sound or ambience sound was awesome thru out the whole movie. The way the voices were coming thru crystal clear while the surround had bullets and Mortar shots going all over! Saw it in one of those Fancy Dolby Atmos theaters:D