Galaxy Quest (20th Anniversary) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

frankfish44

Cule
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: September 17, 2019 - July 12, 2022 (Re-release)
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $14.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1562880014045.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh goody!
Still hoping for European release, & have been keeping an eye on Amazon it listing, release date September 11. No mention of this being a steelbook, & sharing release date with other Paramount movies (Fatal Attraction, 48 Hours, & Airplane among others), but your news gives me hope :thumbs:.
'Never give up, never surrender...'

• Thanks
Reactions: poldergal
If Pepsi released a Michael Jackson commercial on 4K in a SteelBook for $19.99 people would jump on it.

Except for those who would complain and say the art was crap and "I'll wait for the Blufans WEA."

Never heard of this one, but it looks FUN, steel is very nice also...If not WWA, Im in for GB....
It’s a great movie. Imagine the cast Star Trek, having passed its heyday and existing on reruns and conventions, are suddenly abducted by actual aliens that believe the series to be an accurate documentary, and become involved in a very real intergalactic conflict.

It actually looks amazing!!!!
Any region info? Locked or not?

It’s Paramount so I’d say region-free. The previous disc was region-free IIRC but had grey disc art and this one blue so it could be new; could even have that mythical R-rated cut.

Doubt they authored a new disc though. [edit] oh frak zooming in on the disc with the SteelBook, it says 2019 on it so it may very well be new. Should still be region-free anyway if that’s the case.

• Informative
Reactions: milky