Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: 26 October, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon UK
Zavvi
Price: £15.99 17.99 (Zavvi) - £16.99 22.99 (Amazon)

91G5RiD46qL._SX466_.jpg

- Episodic Previews & Recaps
- Making of Game of Thrones
- Character Profiles
- Creating the Dothraki Language
- Inside the Night's Watch
- From the Book to the Screen
- Histories
- Creating the Show Open
- Cast Audition Tapes
- Anatomy of Episode 6 "A Golden Crown"
- Guide to Westeros
- 7 Audio Commentaries

Will the other, later, seasons follow the same designs though

That's what you have to think about

I'd rather they just held off untill the series finished for good and then do them so each one will have an overall design

Will the other, later, seasons follow the same designs though

That's what you have to think about

I'd rather they just held off untill the series finished for good and then do them so each one will have an overall design
Season 3 and Season 4 are next year
So I expect we will see these listed at a later stage

Fantastic news and a fantastic price after some of us were a bit concerned over the US MSRP.

Make sure you pre order now as the price may very well increase.

good point damn it pre-order for now and cancel later if change mind, october is a while away and it could well go up as a thought

cheers
basil :thumbs:

Oh I meant by later seasons like Season 5 and Season 6.....maybe even Season 7 if it goes on that far.
That's not known but I expect if sales go well for Season 1/2/3/4 they will release 5/6/7 etc
If sales don't do well then its possible they might not happen but that's very hard to tell at this early stage

It's great to see the UK getting these! I'm not sure about the artwork for them though... I've pre-ordered for now anyway.

Got season 1-4 on blu-ray, and the packaging for them as standalone seasons are classy enough as is- Happily pass on these, but would still be interested in seeing what the rest of the steelbook looks like all the same...