Completed Game Of Thrones (Season 8) [HBO]

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
From IMDB

Seen the first 5 episodes now and must admit it is growing on me. The characters and character development is really great. Not that much action so far but I have a feeling that will change.

Anyone have some views on this series? :scat:

E.

Attachments

• game.jpg
    game.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 521
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aberdonian83
Very good episode to say the least. I wish I could talk about it but there are folks that haven't seen it yet so I'll leave a spoiler instead.

When Sir Jaime knighted Brianna of Tarth, well lets just say it was a very moving moment for me.
Also Arya Stark was having sex, how old is she supposed to be in the show? I guess in old times that was common amongst young ladies.

Had a thought whilst watching the latest episode...
Anyone ever considered that they could go up against past dead characters in the form of White Walker's army? And obviously anyone killed during the battle will most likely immediately return as "zombies" too.
Decided to do a Google search before posting this, and of course many other folks have had the same idea lol.

Had a thought whilst watching the latest episode...
Anyone ever considered that they could go up against past dead characters in the form of White Walker's army? And obviously anyone killed during the battle will most likely immediately return as "zombies" too.
Decided to do a Google search before posting this, and of course many other folks have had the same idea lol.
That would mean that the dead soldiers would have gotten up off the battlefield at previous battles like Battle of the Bastards and others. No, I think the Night King has to command them to get up, ie., within his sight or vicinity.

That would mean that the dead soldiers would have gotten up off the battlefield at previous battles like Battle of the Bastards and others. No, I think the Night King has to command them to get up, ie., within his sight or vicinity.
I realise that... I'm suggesting he seeked their bodies and brought them back. Probably a long shot though to be honest lol.

Just finished episode 2, a lot better than episode 1 imo though I'm still not sure about the added humour they're trying to incorporate into this season but when it is as funny as Tormund is I guess I shouldn't worry

Constantly reminded by this show that it literally is the best thing ever on TV, only 4 more to go though :offtopic: