Game of Thrones - The Complete Collector's Set (Blu-ray Limited Edition Box Set) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 2, 2019
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - WB Shop - HMV
Price: £299.99

71YOA-GeBjL._SX385_.jpg

12143366-2814684911240381.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Marco86
Stunning looking edition, but not something I'm prepared to pay £300 for. Like most, I'll wait for a price drop... if that never happens or it goes OOS, then I'll just wait for a more affordable/non-CE set.

Stunning looking edition, but not something I'm prepared to pay £300 for. Like most, I'll wait for a price drop... if that never happens or it goes OOS, then I'll just wait for a more affordable/non-CE set.

It is ‘Currently Unavailable’ on Amazon, so not sure if that means it’s sold out through them. But Zavvi and WB Shop still have it in stock

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles
absolutely love the look of this package, gorgeous shadow box design :woot: been putting this off for ages, but the price reduction was the final sweetener. got in before the sell out. :wow: i know the 4K is out now, and the steelbook set which i would normally have gone for (either new or the magnet editions), but this 'all-in' approach to the artwork and packing really works for me, so it was aways going to be the winner!

plus, i have been very late to GOT, so no spoilers for me, please, i'm not yet finished! :rolleyes: :LOL: :thumbs:

Was your order shipped from Guernsey or Warrington

Did you get free tracking
they actually shipped it from a warehouse in cologne, germany :O arrived well packed, but i think the set itself has a standard packaging with a got branded box and air padding inside

ive chosen tracked shipping (despite your advice, sorry :p) and it worked.. was shipped by dhl

Reactions: paulboland