Game of Thrones: The Complete Third Season (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Che

Red Viper
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2010
Milwaukee
JUST IN: Game of Thrones Season 3 Packaging Revealed

Season 3 is available February 18, 2014 and Best Buy Exclusive Packaging will be back. Which packaging will reign supreme? Click "LIKE" to vote on your favorite design and it may be the Best Buy exclusive packaging for the Season 3 Blu-ray.

1017248_10151516818022734_248333550_n.jpg

421830_10151516817982734_216497986_n.jpg

1010592_10151516817972734_606460495_n.jpg

Please vote for new sigils. Vote on Facebook.

Attachments

• GoT.jpg
    GoT.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 187
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: blueandwhite31
Very exciting news As much as I love the new sigils I gotta go with the old ones. I missed out on house stark and targaeryen and they're going for a lot plus we are most likely to just get the new sigils for season 4's release if they don't win

Reactions: CyberAthlete
I went with Stark for Season 1 and Lannister for Season 2 as I associated those houses most with the respective season. I always figured Targaryen would come back later as it became a bigger part of the story. But I'd generally want new ones, so I went with that. Switching to the faces after the previous seasons would suck

Reactions: blueandwhite31
pissed beyond belief that the old slips will probably get rereleased :angry:

nothing to add to my 2 regular and 4 exclusive slips

heres hoping target and walmart get exclusive discs

Personally I prefer the faces design (ala FS HP exclusive). But if they want to do the sigills, why not put all 7 houses out for each season instead of rolling out every season with each new release? So if you like the Stark sigill for season 3, then buy that slip for season 3. The season 1 Stark slip will retain its uniqueness for collectors and please other collectors who did not get it for season one.

Reactions: Che
It's nonsense having previous artwork re-released, specially when there are copies of those still avaiable if you search.

Also, a re-release of those without the release of any new house sigil would just spoil the game for those who have been buying them from Best Buy in the last 2 years.

Reactions: Che
I don't know as long as they Don't do the faces, I guess depending on how many Books they write it won't matter as at the rate of 2 or 3 Slips per Season there is always going to be a chance of the reprint, as there are currently 7 books (So 7 seasons minimum hopefully) and how many great houses are there. Bold are the ones already released.

1. Arreyn
2. Barathean
. Kings Landing
. Dragonstone
3. Bolton
4. Greyjoy
5. Lannister
6 Martell
7. Tyrell
8. Stark
9. Taragaryen
10. Tully

I Guess you could have balish

If they released the new ones I hope it is just the two of the house not three.

Bring back the legendary slips please guy's vote for house TARGARYN:ohno::ohno::ohno:AND STARK these are the grails and i need EMILIA in my life:drool:

Sorry to be blunt, but if you need EMILIA in your life that much (and who wouldn't, she's a hottie), open your wallet and buy the Targaryen set for SEASON 1, like the rest of us did! :angry:

It would be better to do the new houses for season three. I'll be getting the limited collector's set for each season. It's cheaper that way instead of getting all the slipcovers.:movie:

Game of Thrones 3rd Season Best Buy Exclusives

Did anyone else notice that they're re-releasing the Targaryen, Stark and Lannister covers for Season 3? Is this confirmed or just place holders?

They are clearly stating the covers they'll be releasing along with pics. Notice the titles on the covers as well.

Stark
1612389_sa.jpg;canvasHeight=500;canvasWidth=500

Targaryen
1612743_sa.jpg;canvasHeight=500;canvasWidth=500

Lannister
1612725_sa.jpg;canvasHeight=500;canvasWidth=500

Last edited:
been confirmed for a while that the original boxes were getting rereleased because the "fans" voted on it. It's only the original boxes and not tully, baratheon, stannis. Pretty depressing but I'm getting the amazon exclusive so I'm not that torn.

Aww well....Season 3 was all about the Starks (IMHO)...so I may just get that one to pay homage to that family. And i'm actually one of the few that are glad that these originals are coming back since i missed out on them in the first season only because I liked the original cover so much (with Ned Stark).