Gaming better than s*x??

Apr 2, 2009
Ireland
Two-thirds of men would rather play on their gaming console than have a night of passion with their partner, a survey has found.

A study of more than 1,000 British men found that 72 per cent of those in relationships would find the latest titles such as Resident Evil 5 more appealing than sex with their partner.

The survey by PS3pricecompare.co.uk found that 41 per cent of men questioned, if given £50 to spend, would buy a new video game.

Mike Elsmore of PS3PriceCompare.co.uk said: "I, like many other men, am an avid gamer, but even I find these results startling. I'm not sure my partner would appreciate me ignoring her for any old game."

British women should expect a quiet weekend with the launch of the Nintendo DSi due on Friday.

http://www.webuser.co.uk/news/news.php?id=279894

Hmmm.. So who prefers gaming over a bit of nookie?!

Haha, sweet thread, I'll take both! Whenever you see Wreck's character not moving and im very quiet .... I'm usually getting some special attention .... although lately its cause im doing something on the cpu, there was quite a bit of bop action going on during some the COD4 days ... talk about excitement! :D needless to say my k/d ratio suffered. :p

ps. its easy for someone who is single or just has a gf to say the kitty cat but for someone who has been married and knows he can get it whenever then yuo get your gaming in and then go for the late night treat ;) just like burger king baby, have it your way!

haha :D

ok, you are given Heavy Rain or Uncharted 2 or COD6 before ANYONE and you only have an hour to preview the game..

It’s the hour before you partner flies out for a few weeks on business and he/she wants you!

You only have the game for an hour.........

What do you do???

Sweet thread! I've left games a couple of time to get it on with my gf :) I can always come back to play lol :scat:

LOL. Same here. Wonder what demograph of where they got the survey. Like if they were single or married. Like Wreck said, being married or living with someone, you could put on hold for a bit and then get some later :D

haha :D

ok, you are given Heavy Rain or Uncharted 2 or COD6 before ANYONE and you only have an hour to preview the game..

It’s the hour before you partner flies out for a few weeks on business and he/she wants you!

You only have the game for an hour.........

What do you do???

that's easy, i could care less about getting to play before anyone else. gettin the rocks off is WAY more important.

This actually got me thinking of something stupid i have done back in the day. Me and a ex gf started living together and i can remember a few nights sitting palying on Fifa and she would be like come to bed and i have only just catched on to what she wanted now :( lol

Never will i choose a little play on the game over a bit of play time in the bedroom.

This actually got me thinking of something stupid i have done back in the day. Me and a ex gf started living together and i can remember a few nights sitting palying on Fifa and she would be like come to bed and i have only just catched on to what she wanted now :( lol

Never will i choose a little play on the game over a bit of play time in the bedroom.

LOL I would've been on that. And if that's not what she really wanted, would've been eh, I'm not tired and then go back to playing LOL