Gangs of New York (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Alliance Wave 1 [Canada]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
http://bluraysteelbooks.com/2010/08/gangs-of-new-york-blu-ray-steelbook/

attachment.php

Additional pics, as posted by I_Like_Movies @ our forum.

101_3073.jpg

101_3071.jpg

101_3072.jpg

Attachments

• gangsofnewyorkblu-raysteelbook.jpg
    gangsofnewyorkblu-raysteelbook.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 539
Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful pictures megabee!! Thanks! Just one attribute short of the penultimate steelbook - embossing/debossing. They picked, IMO, the right art for the inside and outside covers, especially the back, for this movie. They even have art on the disc! :oohyeah:

I like Leo and I hope that someday he put a performance that will earn him an oscar but in this film he was overshadowed by Daniel Day Lewis .
Bill The Butcher is one of the most iconic character in the history of cinema .He should have been on the front cover kinda like Rosario Dawson on Sin City's steelbook .

Finally got round to purchasing this and its my first one to arrive with dents in :(
E-mailed Amazon ca and awaiting what to do next.

A very helpful Ninja is offering to order a copy of this for me from Futureshops site.

I want it to have the inside art.

Now I am wondering is it a reprint as it's still available.

Can anyone tell me has this been re-released since WITHOUT the inside art? :ohno:

I think it's just the Warner Bros titles that lost the inside artwork due to them probably sharing the print run with US releases, this is an Alliance release (Canadian distributor now eOne) as far as I know all have always had inside artwork.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
This is the one I would really like to get, rather than the UK version. Even like the blu banner! :cool: