Gangs of New York (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Alliance Wave 1 [Canada]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
http://bluraysteelbooks.com/2010/08/gangs-of-new-york-blu-ray-steelbook/

attachment.php

Additional pics, as posted by I_Like_Movies @ our forum.

101_3073.jpg

101_3071.jpg

101_3072.jpg

Attachments

• gangsofnewyorkblu-raysteelbook.jpg
    gangsofnewyorkblu-raysteelbook.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 538
Last edited by a moderator:
You know what man, watch it again. I actually kinda hated this too at first, then i watched it on blu and all of sudden I loved it... even with the so-called crappy transfer ( I dunno, I had the canadian version and the transfer wasnt too bad) Its a good movie, almost one those movies that get better with age. Like wine. :)

No I didnt.... lol. Shush Horhay, you didnt know nada about "taken" until I forced you to watch it. :p try it again ... in a year :p

I think Gangs of New York is a phenomenal movie. I would hope they use different cover art other than what is already out there. Depending on that, I would be open to getting this.

Release date is 9/28/10. Here is the cover art that was posted on hmv.ca;

gony.jpg

Pretty plain, but if it's the remastered version I will have to get this.

but they ship online to canada correct?

The Canadian folks can correct me here, but I was under the impression that you can "reserve" your copy by placing a web order for in store pickup, but they won't ship to you.

However, as BluRayJunkie posted on another thread, there seems to be a solution for some folks - by placing an order via phone directly with a certain mailing department within hmv.ca.

Updated OP with cover art, I like this as well ... however I think some street view with the gangs woulda looked better.