Added to Calendar: 09-27-19

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 11, 2013
Houston, Texas
^^ was kinda wondering that too, also figured the same but i've never done it with them. I grabbed "Personal Shopper" along with the full slip Gangs of New York. Assume they'll wait and ship them together since I only paid one shipping price.

edit: thanks DMD4k!

Reactions: DMD4k

DMD4k

#QuoteMaster
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
If you need them shipped ASAP, so one now that's in stock and another one that's just a pre-order, you need to make two separate orders. Or I suppose you could contact them and tell them about the situation and they'll bill you for the difference. Not done that myself though.

Aug 11, 2013
Houston, Texas
If you need them shipped ASAP, so one now that's in stock and another one that's just a pre-order, you need to make two separate orders. Or I suppose you could contact them and tell them about the situation and they'll bill you for the difference. Not done that myself though.
Yeah i don't mind the wait at all. :) Really love this release btw. Love the full slip!

Reactions: DMD4k
Jun 11, 2016
i orderd teh FULL SLIPS last day..i think its rate nise..tho may not b taht special + all.....BUT I liek teh flim,&will enyoy tihs editon...solded my BRITTISH steel book 2.5 days ago:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:to some guy on the sea
i also ordred TEH SITY OF LOST SHILDREN from NOVAMEDIAS(no steel books,just plastik case in slip..love that1)

congrats to all!!!!!!!!!!!!...it was an plesure to order an premiums editon STRESS-FREE..no scalpers+all...:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Hereticz

Premium Supporter
Apr 15, 2017
Nidavellir
i orderd teh FULL SLIPS last day..i think its rate nise..tho may not b taht special + all.....BUT I liek teh flim,&will enyoy tihs editon...solded my BRITTISH steel book 2.5 days ago:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:to some guy on the sea
i also ordred TEH SITY OF LOST SHILDREN from NOVAMEDIAS(no steel books,just plastik case in slip..love that1)

congrats to all!!!!!!!!!!!!...it was an plesure to order an premiums editon STRESS-FREE..no scalpers+all...:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
tenor (1).gif

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland

DMD4k

#QuoteMaster
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
Looks like it. In their defense they had already mentioned that though. It wasn't clear to me if they only meant it for the fullslip or for everything. It is clear now :p