GB - (NL)ULTIMATE EDITION Scream 1-4 INTERNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Im doing here a GB for anyone interested in this Digibook.

8713045227395.jpg

Price is with shipping to me 42,50 Euros. This price is at cost - 40 Euros plus 2,50 shipping from Retailer to me.

Shipping to you would be another 6,50 Euro , can be combined with other GBs for shipping savings. If this is your wish please let me know of this.

Take care John

List

1. Buffalo MX- ordered - paid
2. Holly Go

Last edited:
Im not sure about the billing process by them since i have never ordered from this retailer that you furnished me with.

Im assuming they bill when its released...but im not sure ill have to see when i do the ordering...

I do need though more then 1 to order :D

Take care John

Im not sure about the billing process by them since i have never ordered from this retailer that you furnished me with.

Im assuming they bill when its released...but im not sure ill have to see when i do the ordering...

I do need though more then 1 to order :D

Take care John

John,

I'm not sure what retailer you are referring to, however, I have pre-ordered this from freerecordshop, and they charged me already for the item :(
Otherwise, I would cancel and go in on your buy.

Dariusz

John,

I'm not sure what retailer you are referring to, however, I have pre-ordered this from freerecordshop, and they charged me already for the item :(
Otherwise, I would cancel and go in on your buy.

Dariusz

yeah thats the retailer, thanks for the information.

That means of course payment is due upfront - when ordered - for the participates of this GB.

Take care John

Status
Not open for further replies.