Gemini Man (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 17, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre order will be live on October 11 around 9 AM UK time)
Price: £29.99

12320637-2244731330867948.jpg
12320637-1644711579462236.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Red Carpet Subscribers pre order will be live at Midnight

Non Red Carpet Subscribers pre order will be live tomorrow morning at 9am

Would of thought a midnight release would be something decent to stay up for not this garbage so easy pass , thanks for letting me know it was this though @paulboland

Would of thought a midnight release would be something decent to stay up for not this garbage so easy pass , thanks for letting me know it was this though @paulboland
There is conflicting info on some web forums

One has midnight for red carpet subscribers and the other web forum has 7am for red carpet subscribers
Both web forums have 9am for non red carpet subscribers.

If it's not Gemini Man going live at midnight It might be Blade Runner

Reactions: Joker88
Only heard poor things so far although I still want to see it. Had this included 3D is definitely have snapped it up, particularly as that was a focus with this film, but no inclination until a price drop now

So Will Smith is saying this must been seen in 3D, yet Paramount have stopped realising 3D blu-ray - great call that then!!

Just got back from watching it. Very mediocre film, probably rate it 5/10. Some decent action at times but the majority of it is boring. I watched it in high frame rate 3D, which just reminded me straight away of the Hobbit movies. Soap opera effect kind of kills it a bit.
Also, the things they can do with CGI these days. Young Will Smith looks amazing for 95% of the movie, just looks a bit crap in the scene at the end of the movie. Would be interesting to see if a different company did the CGI for that or if it was an earlier produced scene, idk. The bike scene was probably the best bit