General Poster Discussion & last purchased

Apr 2, 2009
General Poster Talk and Share your Latest Purchases!

Last edited by a moderator:
13x19 Rory Kurtz I, Tonya poster available for 1200 points on Regal Movies app. fyi (that is relatively low btw)

individually numbered of 500 .......... very thin paper. etc. i hear gotta pay like $12 for "white glove service" which means a tube .......

heads up for @tridon @apsmith21 @mllNY and other Rory fans........... def would never hang a Tonya print of any kind haha, but its nice work by Rory of course.

Haha, yeah... Rory killed it (as usual), but I'll pass on a Tonya poster. :p

13x19 Rory Kurtz I, Tonya poster available for 1200 points on Regal Movies app. fyi (that is relatively low btw)

individually numbered of 500 .......... very thin paper. etc. i hear gotta pay like $12 for "white glove service" which means a tube .......

heads up for @tridon @apsmith21 @mllNY and other Rory fans........... def would never hang a Tonya print of any kind haha, but its nice work by Rory of course.

I thought about it but I've got a ton of stuff I haven't hung yet and the portfolio is OVER full so adding one more is probably a bad idea.

I guess it's not like steelbooks, I don't need to buy them all, lol

@SlimJim24 upload directly to HDN, thats the best way. Literally drag and drop the photo into the message area.

But why can't people let me in on other new artists! @Wreck just completely avoids my comment, and no one even responds. I take offense!

@SlimJim24 upload directly to HDN, thats the best way. Literally drag and drop the photo into the message area.

But why can't people let me in on other new artists! @Wreck just completely avoids my comment, and no one even responds. I take offense!

I just feel like you likely know any artists I would say.

Alice has some stuff dropping tomorrow...today? at Bottleneck ...

If you like ISe and stout which has a "a lot going on" then you might like to look back at Aaron Horkey work from yester years to see if anything sparks your interest.

Patrick Conan, Kevin Wilson, Adam Rabalais , Philippe , Vlad,

Look what I found. IKEA has this. Simply dont put dividers in drawer and you have yourself a coffee table flat file while displaying one on top
Comes in 2 colors
2953D008-C573-4278-8234-2E2EAE7ADEA4.jpeg
A551A5FA-E1BA-43AD-A7B7-A2A73994B778.jpeg
I'm looking for a forum of screen print fans ? For news and discussion about art print. Anybody can help me ? :) Thanx !

Uhmmmm post more here so we can be more active? Rome wasn’t built alone. :p

btw that is a drawer that comes all the way out and could hold a bunch of prints as the depth was good. Says comes in 2 colors and one is grey ... I would suspect the end table next to it that is grey in pic is the grey they are referencing.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jason Bourne
I just feel like you likely know any artists I would say.

Alice has some stuff dropping tomorrow...today? at Bottleneck ...

If you like ISe and stout which has a "a lot going on" then you might like to look back at Aaron Horkey work from yester years to see if anything sparks your interest.

Patrick Conan, Kevin Wilson, Adam Rabalais , Philippe , Vlad,

True I do know a bunch of those, thats why I was looking for more up-coming people like maybe they are making their way around the commission circles but don't have a lot of gallery prints yet. I see this guy James Jean but not sure if he is big and I've just been oblivious

he's huge @mllNY and has even done some commissions .... his Akira looked great but i heard it didnt print as nice. His Blade Runner is amazing looking. James Jean stuff is usually VERY expensive.

HI guys new to all this so a quick question
What does a signature do to a prints value raise it because it’s a relevant signature to the print, devalue it because it’s defacing original art or pretty much no movement
Print in question is a Halloween mondo pcc and is signed by the original Michael Myers actor

HI guys new to all this so a quick question
What does a signature do to a prints value raise it because it’s a relevant signature to the print, devalue it because it’s defacing original art or pretty much no movement
Print in question is a Halloween mondo pcc and is signed by the original Michael Myers actor

I can't see it adding much value to be honest since the guy is still alive and isn't a household name. But it really depends on the buyer

@Ricardo13 honestly signatures depend person to person. I personally only really want the artists signature. I know people though that get Stan Lee's signature on their Stouts. So really it depends.

if you are person like me, I'd sooner search for a print without the signature than pay more, but you could ask for more for a signed print.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Ricardo13