General Poster Discussion & last purchased

Apr 2, 2009
General Poster Talk and Share your Latest Purchases!

Last edited by a moderator:
does every single poster on mondotees sells out immediately lol? i just ordered a castlevania poster as Im a huge fan of the series and Im genuinely surprised that 275 copies sold out in just a few minutes...

Hey there- I was looking at purchasing a foil poster- but I wasn't sure about the durability- if they're more fragile- or if there is anything special I would need to know before purchasing one.
Do they crease easier? Are there specific parameters I should have when framing it?
Any and all advice would be appreciated. :)

does every single poster on mondotees sells out immediately lol? i just ordered a castlevania poster as Im a huge fan of the series and Im genuinely surprised that 275 copies sold out in just a few minutes...
Almost always. A lot of times the posters are leftovers from shows from their Gallery in Austin ... or Cons ... so keep in mind if its one of those that perhaps 350 was printed but 250 sold at show thus really only 100 is left for online orders.
Hey there- I was looking at purchasing a foil poster- but I wasn't sure about the durability- if they're more fragile- or if there is anything special I would need to know before purchasing one.
Do they crease easier? Are there specific parameters I should have when framing it?
Any and all advice would be appreciated. :)
Nah no difference really. Just treat with same care and you should be good. I own Atman Foil tong and once had Ghost in the shell foil

One of my new posters
E9355FD9-64B2-42AA-83FB-E7ACD8745301.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing and mllNY
As we draw to the end of our line of 2000AD prints, we have rummaged through the archive to dig up a selection of rare and sold out prints which we will be releasing on our store at 6pm GMT on Wednesday the 27th of March!
Many of these prints are our last remaining copies, some with only one or two available.
This will be your very last time to pick up any of these prints and include some classics from artist such as Carlos Ezquerra, Mick McMahon, Jock, Greg Staples, Raid71, Matt Ferguson and many, many more.
Not only that, but while stocks last we will be throwing in freebies with each and every order.
Visit Vice-Press.com at 6pm GMT on Wednesday to see what we have in store!!

@apsmith21 ^ FYI