Digibook Gettysburg, Gods & Generals - Blu-ray Digibooks [US]

pmartin252

Who Blu Supermod
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2010
Altea, Spain
51H78JSt2gL._AA160_.jpg

Warner are releasing 2 new digibooks on the 24th of May, Gettysburg and Gods & Generals. each apparently contain 4hr cuts of the movies and include 2 BD-50 discs.

Gettysburg Extras:
Commentary with Ronald Maxwell
Map Gallery
"The Battle of Gettysburg - 1955 Doc"
"The Making of Gettysburg"
Interview Gallery
"On Location"
"Behind the Scenes of Nuremberg - The Story"

Gods & Generals Extras:
New Commentary
New Intro by Ted Turner and Ronald Maxwell
Music video
Journey to the Past
The Authenticity of the Film
The Life of Thomas" Stonewall" Jackson
Visit Virginia

Last edited by a moderator:
It's Warner, so there is a good chance that it will be region free - all Warner US Digibooks to date have been, but of course nothing can be guaranteed!

Last edited:
Good to know. I'd like to get Gettysburg at least. I had it on laserdisc in a huge collectors box, even had a genuine bullet from the battleground. :cool:

Good to know. I'd like to get Gettysburg at least. I had it on laserdisc in a huge collectors box, even had a genuine bullet from the battleground. :cool:

Thats awesome, still have it?

yeah its like 99.99% region free.

I'll get high quality screens later tonight, Warner's system is having issues right now. You forgot to mention that on July 5 Warner is releasing these two in a two pack UCE that will be numbered ;)

two-pack.JPG

I'll get high quality screen later tonight as well. :p

I'll double check on that. I thought their press releases mentioned it, but I'll double check it tonight.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Here's the excerpt from the press release.

As noted, each of WHV’s companion Civil War epic films -- Gods and Generals Extended Director’s Cut and Gettysburg Director’s Cut will be released May 24 from Warner Home Video in 2-disc, 48-page Blu-ray Book versions packaged with photographs, bios, timeline, production notes, maps, and more. They arrive in a double-wide gift box as a Limited Collector’s Edition on July 5.

Reactions: Sirjump
I'll get high quality screens later tonight, Warner's system is having issues right now. You forgot to mention that on July 5 Warner is releasing these two in a two pack UCE that will be numbered ;)

View attachment 1537

I'll get high quality screen later tonight as well. :p

Great News Horhay, the two pack UCE that will be numbered where could i get that at ? There also digibooks right?

Take care John

It will be a heavy print run I'm sure. Much like the Gone with the Wind box and Wizard of Oz box. So most all retailers in USA will have it.

Ok, scratch the two digibooks inside that nice UCE box! I just got the picture for what is included, they are both regular amarays!

GG2.jpg