Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom

Release date:
August 7, 2017
Purchase links: 3D Version - 4K Version
Price: £24.99 (3D) - £32.99 (4K)
Notes: Available in two options - 3D 1080p & 4K Ultra HD (both include 2D)

Part of Zavvi's Anime day, see more info here

11434745-1104474212604983.jpg

C8MClQQXQAQ6Tsv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Latest reply from the expert Zavvi CS team regarding my non delivery. Their incompetence knows no bounds....

Thanks for contacting us.

I am very sorry that you did not receive this order, unfortunately this item is currently out of stock and we would be unable to send a replacement until stock has replenished.

Please can you confirm if you are happy to wait or if you would prefer a refund?

I apologise for the inconvenience and disappointment caused by this.

I hope this has helped to resolve your query.

Thanks,

Jamie Caplan

Zavvi Team

:rolleyes:

Zavvi have arranged to refund my 3D version not arriving, today
The scary thing is, I ordered the 4K one, when it first came back in stock about 2 weeks ago, and that still hasnt arrived yet either :ohno:

Zavvi have arranged to refund my 3D version not arriving, today
The scary thing is, I ordered the 4K one, when it first came back in stock about 2 weeks ago, and that still hasnt arrived yet either :ohno:
I'm starting to think they seriously oversold this but just won't admit to it.

A huge chunk going to one single buyer didn't help matters......

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
I'm starting to think they seriously oversold this but just won't admit to it.

A huge chunk going to one single buyer didn't help matters......
Your forgetting that guy who had 60 copies or so, had the 4K version NOT the 3D version (and there are plenty of those, it was available to order again yesterday).

I've missed out on the 3D version as well, expecting to put an order in for cancelations that never happened, but settled for the standard amaray.

Not sure they oversold, but the fact they say they sent out the 4K version to replace all 3D orders does sort of tally with zavvis excuse they (or the distributors) swapped the quantities for each version. A truly epic f**kup...:punch:

Your forgetting that guy who had 60 copies or so, had the 4K version NOT the 3D version (and there are plenty of those, it was available to order again yesterday).

I've missed out on the 3D version as well, expecting to put an order in for cancelations that never happened, but settled for the standard amaray.

Not sure they oversold, but the fact they say they sent out the 4K version to replace all 3D orders does sort of tally with zavvis excuse they (or the distributors) swapped the quantities for each version. A truly epic f**kup...:punch:
Was it the 4K version that was available again yesterday or the 3D version?

Damn. How did I miss that? :facepalm:

Thanks Paul but I completely missed it! :rofl:

4K version was much dearer though wasn't it?
There is still the film arena FAC release and that includes 4K/3D/2D Discs

Film Arena edition will be better one to get but will be more expensive I will use the refund I got from Zavvi to cover part payment of the film arena release so extra cost won't be that much of a shock :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
There is still the film arena FAC release and that includes 4K/3D/2D Discs

Film Arena edition will be better one to get but will be more expensive I will use the refund I got from Zavvi to cover part payment of the film arena release so extra cost won't be that much of a shock :rofl:
I've already secured the full gloss U.S. Steelbook so I was going to swap out the 4K in that for Zavvis 3D disc and have the perfect combo!!

Trust Zavvi to ruin my plan! :p

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
I've already secured the full gloss U.S. Steelbook so I was going to swap out the 4K in that for Zavvis 3D disc and have the perfect combo!!

Trust Zavvi to ruin my plan! :p
With the amount of members not getting delivery of the 3D steelbook I might be wrong but I suspect the dispatched emails was sent before actual stock was picked on some orders and there was none to pick by the time they went to pick orders to be dispatched it's just too many customers not receiving delivery for all get lost in the post and with different countries with orders been shipped that's different

I will be happy enough with the Film Arena FAC release whenever I get it and I was planning on getting it anyway so I will have saved me some cash by not paying for both

• Thanks
I'm sorry, but Zavvi are just complete c***s!

They've done something that I can no longer post replies in the claim thread for this item. Evert time I try and post a reply now it just jumps out of the claim center to the 'can we help you with something' page :angry:

Nothing's wrong with the site because I have two claims on the go and I can reply just fine with the other one.

Their ignorance just jumped to a whole new level. Just shocking customer service for someone who's dropped thousands of Euros there over the years.....

@zavvi

I'm sorry, but Zavvi are just complete c***s!

They've done something that I can no longer post replies in the claim thread for this item. Evert time I try and post a reply now it just jumps out of the claim center to the 'can we help you with something' page :angry:

Nothing's wrong with the site because I have two claims on the go and I can reply just fine with the other one.

Their ignorance just jumped to a whole new level. Just shocking customer service for someone who's dropped thousands of Euros there over the years.....

@zavvi
That usually happens if to many words have been used you have a limit on the number you can use
I take a guess your reply was long and angry :rofl:

Shorten your reply you want to post and it should go through if not just start a new one

• Helpful Post