Ghost in the Shell (2017) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #127) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 2, 2017 (Standard) - April 1, 2020 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 899 CZK (Standard) - 1799 CZK (FAC)
Notes: Matte - debossed on front and back. FAC limited to 501 numbered copies.

E49D150C-6E3E-4CCA-A74E-F125F0DB6D93.jpeg
Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 16.49.13.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you are. And that seller is nuts.
Not really doesn't Alita FAC go for $200+ easy alone? Haven't looked in a while but they were a few months ago. No idea what GITS or Rocketman are worth.
Why was Filmarena so late on these titles? This has to be the last premium version of Rocketman for sale it's been probably close to a year for some other companies releasing that and GITS was what 18-24 months ago Blufans released that?
They are just now releasing It(2017) and the original. I grabbed a copy of It(2017) since it looks really nice but I don't understand why so many of there titles are so late to be released. I feel like this is happening more often last 12 months, I could be wrong just feels like it.

I actually think that seller is pretty ok in terms of pricing. Usually his prices for FAC releases are about the same that i would pay with a GB here+ stupidly expensive shipping.
160$ for Ghost - I’m pretty sure that would be a bargain. Can easily see it going for 250$+.
160$ for FAC Alita - bargain, it was selling for 250$+. I guess now it should be a little cheaper since Black Barons did a pretty large print run along with CM and WeeT.
160$ for Rocketman - a bit too expensive, I think this release won’t be very sought after, should lock at about 100$ which is close to its retail+shipping.

Not really doesn't Alita FAC go for $200+ easy alone? Haven't looked in a while but they were a few months ago. No idea what GITS or Rocketman are worth.
Why was Filmarena so late on these titles? This has to be the last premium version of Rocketman for sale it's been probably close to a year for some other companies releasing that and GITS was what 18-24 months ago Blufans released that?
They are just now releasing It(2017) and the original. I grabbed a copy of It(2017) since it looks really nice but I don't understand why so many of there titles are so late to be released. I feel like this is happening more often last 12 months, I could be wrong just feels like it.
Oh no, I meant the seller was nuts but in a bad way, $500 is well below market. It was bad enough when I thought it was just for GITS. Now that there’s another sought after title in the bundle and the third is a new one, which might not be in the same league as the others but will still get people interested, we’ll that’s what’s nuts.

Reactions: toryann
Just found it, the ad is offering Ghost In Shell+Alita BattleAngel+Rocketman FAC Full slips. All 3 factory sealed for $500. Actually, that's not a bad deal.

Ah, I had a saved eBay search set up months ago and only saw the email notification which didn’t have room to mention the others in the title. Didn’t bother clicking.

That’s actually not bad, though I already have Alita.