Multi Ghost Recon Breakpoint (2019)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
On the 4th of October, strap on your boots and be ready to face your toughest enemy. Play as a Ghost, an Elite US Special Operations Unit stranded behind enemy lines. Lost in Auroa, fight to survive against the Wolves, ex-brother-in-arms gone rogue. This time, there is no briefing.

grbp.jpg

Amazon: PS4 Standard - Gold Steelbook
Amazon: XBox One Standard - Gold Steelbook

82BDFA31-AA72-4A8C-B2FE-CAC9D975A862.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh WOW this looks brilliant, ill 100% be getting this on release.

Will you be going for the collector's edition mate?
Would like to mate, can't seem to find it on amazing at the moment tho.

But if you pre-order the limited edition from Amazon you can get Division 2 for £26.99 at the moment.So quite tempted to go for that.

But ideally I would like the collectors edition with all the extras.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Going to pre-order from Ubisoft, also don't think the price is bad £149.99 and I'll get to play it 3days earlier hahaha

Would like to mate, can't seem to find it on amazing at the moment tho.

But if you pre-order the limited edition from Amazon you can get Division 2 for £26.99 at the moment.So quite tempted to go for that.

But ideally I would like the collectors edition with all the extras.
The CE is exclusive to the UbiStore mate. I'm surprised GAME don't have any fancy editions for it though to be honest.

The CE is exclusive to the UbiStore mate. I'm surprised GAME don't have any fancy editions for it though to be honest.

Yeah I thought as much as I couldn't find it anywhere else.
Never ordered direct from them before so it will be a first for me.

Yeah I thought as much as I couldn't find it anywhere else.
Never ordered direct from them before so it will be a first for me.
I've ordered large editions from them a few times and never had any problems, so you should be fine bud. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles
Easily day one...LOVED the first.

It’s one of only 2 games I double dipped on PS and XBox .. AND platinum’d on both(1000g on Xbox)..GTAV being the other but I didn’t 1000G or Plat that, yet.

Can’t wait and after fading interest with Division 2 quickly I was hoping we’d get a sequel....wonder if the story will carry on from how the first ended, or if it will Ben like a new chapter akin to Division,...hope it continues the story from the first personally, but gameplay is more important

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles
Easily day one...LOVED the first.

It’s one of only 2 games I double dipped on PS and XBox .. AND platinum’d on both(1000g on Xbox)..GTAV being the other but I didn’t 1000G or Plat that, yet.

Can’t wait and after fading interest with Division 2 quickly I was hoping we’d get a sequel....wonder if the story will carry on from how the first ended, or if it will Ben like a new chapter akin to Division,...hope it continues the story from the first personally, but gameplay is more important
Still, haven't managed the 1000g on Xbox either for GTAV:rolleyes::whistle:

I think I'm going to but just the standard downloadable UBI game and buy the DLC later. I want to check out the game first before I shell out more cash for stuff I may or may not need.