Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook)(Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Future Shop will have an exclusive limited edition of the game, with a soldier figurine and a steelbook.

Release date: May 22nd.

Available on both PS3 and XBOX 360.

Price: $79.99 + taxes (around $92 CAD)

Pre-order here for XBOX 360: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Limited Edition (XBOX 360) - Future Shop Exclusive

Pre-order here for PS3: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Limited Edition (Playstation 3) - Future Shop Exclusive

294hwdw.jpg

Attachments

• Ghost Recon.jpg
    Ghost Recon.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 249
Last edited by a moderator:
if it's embossed/debossed with inside artwork and G2, then I'm all in. Otherwise, I'm going to pass. I need to save my money for PS4 steelbook LOL.

PS4 console is around the corner my friend. AMD is going to power the PS4 graphics.

From May 2011, Sony confirmed R&D has begun on PS4.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/playstation-4-development-under-way-sony-6315511

Sony is not going to play with their fingers while XBOX is creating the 720 console... It's going to happen, but the question is "when is it available?"

It's all about timing. If they said "yes, PS4 is coming out next year", then most people are gonna wait and stop buying a PS3. That is gonna hurt their sale numbers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyFmxNLH0YA

PS4? what you talking about?

Reactions: Muppster
Ye im saving for PS4 aswell, Cant wait for any release info, they have listed it on some webstores here in sweden, tho just singup for when it becomes aviable:) however the price will be outrageous the first couple of months anyway :p

On to the steel, looks really good, and if its Embossed/Debossed its something i might just get :)

I'm 100% sure the PS4 is going to be compatible with PS3 games. Otherwise, they'll have a lot of angry customers, including myself :) I'll be getting a PS4 during the x-mas sale LOL...or maybe I'll get one that comes along with a new LED 65 inch purchase hehehe.

All my PS3 games better work...or else LOL.

Ye im saving for PS4 aswell, Cant wait for any release info, they have listed it on some webstores here in sweden, tho just singup for when it becomes aviable:) however the price will be outrageous the first couple of months anyway :p

On to the steel, looks really good, and if its Embossed/Debossed its something i might just get :)

Last edited:
It's GHOST RECON .... YOU KNOW I'M GETTIN IT! Dont be no Socom 4 ... pleassssee KEEP MY INTEREST!

I wish they offer the game + steelbook only for less. I hate the extra figures...waste of money for me.

Is the game any good? I'm checking it out right now on youtube.

[media=youtube]mQVSyiEdR_w[/media]

It looks good...I love the silencer...

Never thought this would gather so much interest!

I've never played any Ghost Recons, I'm not really into FPS but I'm gonna give them a try, I have a few here now.