Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook)(Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Future Shop will have an exclusive limited edition of the game, with a soldier figurine and a steelbook.

Release date: May 22nd.

Available on both PS3 and XBOX 360.

Price: $79.99 + taxes (around $92 CAD)

Pre-order here for XBOX 360: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Limited Edition (XBOX 360) - Future Shop Exclusive

Pre-order here for PS3: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Limited Edition (Playstation 3) - Future Shop Exclusive

294hwdw.jpg

Attachments

• Ghost Recon.jpg
    Ghost Recon.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 249
Last edited by a moderator:
PS4 console is around the corner my friend. AMD is going to power the PS4 graphics.

From May 2011, Sony confirmed R&D has begun on PS4.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/playstation-4-development-under-way-sony-6315511

Sony is not going to play with their fingers while XBOX is creating the 720 console... It's going to happen, but the question is "when is it available?"

It's all about timing. If they said "yes, PS4 is coming out next year", then most people are gonna wait and stop buying a PS3. That is gonna hurt their sale numbers.

May you do realize that that trailer is hella old right?? I saw that about 1.5 years ago.

Back on topic i pre-ordered Ghost Recon Future soldier on *checks gamestop receipt* 6/16/2010!!! This game has been pushed back so many times i'm still skeptical if its coming out at all.

May you do realize that that trailer is hella old right?? I saw that about 1.5 years ago.

Back on topic i pre-ordered Ghost Recon Future soldier on *checks gamestop receipt* 6/16/2010!!! This game has been pushed back so many times i'm still skeptical if its coming out at all.

yeah this game has been pushed back so many times that its becoming ridiculous. It better live up to expectations now, lol.

Did anyone see Xplay today with first part of the MOVIE to this? wow... makes me want game. Like REAL movie with actors. Worth seing if you havent.

I wish they offer the game + steelbook only for less. I hate the extra figures...waste of money for me.

Is the game any good? I'm checking it out right now on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQVSyiEdR_w

It looks good...I love the silencer...

Dont think u can run and gun .... u can run, but u better stop and get cover ... Bullets are LETHAL in this game.

I think I'm going to hold off on this set for now .... Pick up the figure/statue at a later date off ebay ... I'm already getting the steelbook and the game separately anyways.