Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Looks like Future Shop is getting this steelbook as well.

It has been confirmed by the Future Shop buyer for Eastern Canada.

Release day is June 12th, same artwork as the Best Buy pre-order steelbook.

Price: TBA.

:scat:

Attachments

• Ghost Rider 2.jpg
    Ghost Rider 2.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 330
Last edited by a moderator:
There probably won't be a blue banner-most people do not like them, and Best Buy owns FS, so I am guessing it's another shared run with exactly the same art (same Steel, different paper overlay).

I have a question and please dont delete again! Guess that means the Steelbook by itself is worth at least half when it becomes OOP?:) Is Best Buy just giving us the DVD when we pick it up or is it going to be in the Steelbook like Underworld Awakening? I had a chance to pick up another Underworld Awakening Steelbook the other day but they Price went up to $35.00 at Best Buy...

Last edited:
I have a question and please dont delete again! Guess that means the Steelbook by itself is worth at least half when it becomes OOP?:) Is Best Buy just giving us the DVD when we pick it up or is it going to be in the Steelbook like Underworld Awakening?

If you are asking about Future Shop the discs are sealed in the cases. If you are talking about Best Buy, I think you already know the answer, judging by how many empty cases you have.

Reactions: MJP500XL
I swear if they are just a DVD I will keep the steelbooks and just buy the DVD when they go in the value rack. Once again the USA gets the shaft!!!

The Best Buy steelbook is an empty case because it is a pre-order gift. The $5 cost is a down payment towards the actual blu-ray amaray edition whenit is released on June 12th. And it is a Blu- ray disc not DVD. It is a wonderful thing that Best Buy is doing this as they are literally giving this steelbook away for those who buy the Blu-ray disc. This time, the US got the best deal around especially for those who don't want or like the movie.

oh I see thank u for explaining it then because I am new to this and am just wondering if it is worth it to get all my pre orders filled:)

You are very welcome MJP. This is good info for a lot of new collectors as well so please do not hesitate to ask questions. There is a fine bunch of very knowledgeable and seasoned collectors here who are more than happy to help out :)