Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Looks like Future Shop is getting this steelbook as well.

It has been confirmed by the Future Shop buyer for Eastern Canada.

Release day is June 12th, same artwork as the Best Buy pre-order steelbook.

Price: TBA.

:scat:

Attachments

• Ghost Rider 2.jpg
    Ghost Rider 2.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 335
Last edited by a moderator:
Check out this blu-ray screen shot we captured at HDN for the upcoming review. While the movie may not have the best storyline, the cgi of Ghost Rider is by far the best we have ever seen for Ghost Rider and would be fine for a Ghost Rider 3 given a better script. :p

GhostRiderBlurayScreenShot5.jpg

I just got ghost rider and everyone can see my pic in picture thread when I open sealed and saw one dent on front cover so my mind said oh no! But when I open inside and tried press hard dent but it gone flat now! Phew!

I just got ghost rider and everyone can see my pic in picture thread when I open sealed and saw one dent on front cover so my mind said oh no! But when I open inside and tried press hard dent but it gone flat now! Phew!

Congrats Tiger! You fixed your first steelbook :scat:!

Reactions: Tiger
A friendly reminder-posts deleted-please do not post trading requests in the regular Steelbook forum. Please join a group buy in the Steelbook GB forum. Thanks!

I was kind of interested in this just because those crazy dudes behind the Crank films had a hand in it. :naughty:

Check out this blu-ray screen shot we captured at HDN for the upcoming review. While the movie may not have the best storyline, the cgi of Ghost Rider is by far the best we have ever seen for Ghost Rider and would be fine for a Ghost Rider 3 given a better script. :p

View attachment 10733

Man those SFX look awesome. I just might have to get this one. :scat:

Does anyone know if this movie is good or not. it has a low rating on rotten tomatoes and other sources

is this a entertaining movie ? hows the 3D ?
i picked up the empty case from Best Buy, i dont kow if i should buy the movie though.
i really enjoyed the teaser for the movie but this movie got really horrible reviews plus everyone that i know that hated this movie hated it even more than the first and i despise the first Ghost Rider so dont know if i should pick this up.