Ghostbusters 1 & 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
This SteelBook will only be at Future Shop in all of North America.
Currently it is not planned for the UK (But still a possibility), Confirmed for France, Taiwan, China, Korea, Japan.

Release date: September 16, 2014
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca
Price: 19.99$+tx
Group Buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir
Notes: 4K remastered, Gloss finish, limited to 800 copies, Online only
Region free: Yes

Video Presentation: http://bit.ly/1rTLY3G

M2213169.jpg

Ghostbusters_1_2_SteelBook_BD_front_Left.jpg Ghostbusters_1_2_SteelBook_BD_back1.jpg Ghostbusters_1_2_SteelBook_BD_inside.jpg

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!

thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Great news! :D
I had held off getting the uk steel for Ghostbusters as there was no sight of the sequel getting one.
I have to say, I do prefer getting them both films in one edition, like the UK kill bill or the US anchorman films.

Normally I'd be all over this but £15 for the GB 1 & 2 digibook is gonna be hard to beat IMO although I am intrigued to see the artwork

Id be happy if they used the digibook artwork to be honest just as long as it was gloss.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There's also the Ghostbusters 1 & 2 Anniversary digibook, which can be ordered from Amazon and a special Ghostbusters store.

From what I can see the SteelBook will be similar art

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Hum...
can we say it would be the first 4k BD steelbook? :naughty:

Godzilla zavvi was 4k.

We can totally say it's the first 4K Canada SteelBook lol (Elysium here wasn't)

Id be happy if they used the digibook artwork to be honest just as long as it was gloss.

Almost the same art it looks like, crossing my fingers for gloss. :ohno:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nyrvana and Kashby
Ghostbusters UK steel is region free also, so heres hopeing i can get one of these bad boys :) (depending on the artwork)

Im really not a fan of the digibook artwork, i prefer the minimalistic look of the UK steelbook.

51gkgqpGSuL._SY300_.jpg

I'm hopeful but Sony is also the studio that gave us the terrible Spider-Man 2 art so I'm hoping this one works out better.