Ghostbusters 1 & 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
This SteelBook will only be at Future Shop in all of North America.
Currently it is not planned for the UK (But still a possibility), Confirmed for France, Taiwan, China, Korea, Japan.

Release date: September 16, 2014
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca
Price: 19.99$+tx
Group Buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir
Notes: 4K remastered, Gloss finish, limited to 800 copies, Online only
Region free: Yes

Video Presentation: http://bit.ly/1rTLY3G

M2213169.jpg

Ghostbusters_1_2_SteelBook_BD_front_Left.jpg Ghostbusters_1_2_SteelBook_BD_back1.jpg Ghostbusters_1_2_SteelBook_BD_inside.jpg

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!

thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds interesting, I wonder if they will be using 4k mastered, versions for the two movies.

I have the standard edition of Ghostbusters 1 with the steelbook on Blu-ray currently. Really looking forward to seeing Ghostbusters 2 on Blu-ray. On the Blu-ray site it shows a 25th Anniversary version, Mastered in 4k, for USA.

Sounds interesting, I wonder if they will be using 4k mastered, versions for the two movies.

I have the standard edition of Ghostbusters 1 with the steelbook on Blu-ray currently. Really looking forward to seeing Ghostbusters 2 on Blu-ray. On the Blu-ray site it shows a 25th Anniversary version, Mastered in 4k, for USA.

Ghostbusters are going all-out with their 25th anniversary. I expect it would be the 4k masters. Gonna grab this and the digibook and call it a day.

Yes and yes. It is a 4K

There's also the Ghostbusters 1 & 2 Anniversary digibook, which can be ordered from Amazon and via the international Ghostbusters store.

Last edited by a moderator: