Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
UK
Release date: January 31, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £149.99
Notes: Ghostbusters (1984) - Ghostbusters II (1989) - Ghostbusters Afterlife (2021) 8 discs (3 x 4K UHD - 3 x Blu-ray - 2 x Bonus discs)

GB4k.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

thewoe

#RestoreTheSnyderVerse
Premium Supporter
Dec 10, 2012
United Kingdom
Some of those sound great.

Damnit. I'm going to have to keep my pre-order, aren't I?

The 4K movies in this set also now come with Dolby Vision HDR as the previous 4K releases only supported HDR10. So yes the price is steep but i think its worth it all in all.

I have had Ghostbusters on VHS, DVD, Bluray, Then re-release blurays, Then Steelbook, The 4K now this and i still think its worth the money :)

Reactions: Coolsambob
Feb 22, 2019
Manchester
The 4K movies in this set also now come with Dolby Vision HDR as the previous 4K releases only supported HDR10. So yes the price is steep but i think its worth it all in all.

I have had Ghostbusters on VHS, DVD, Bluray, Then re-release blurays, Then Steelbook, The 4K now this and i still think its worth the money :)

Didn't notice the Dolby Vision update, even better!

I'm exactly the same with Ghostbusters releases. Got the Afterlife steelbook on order and will probably buy it on digital to watch a month earlier.

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Back up on Canada but doesn't ship to the UK.

What a pain

I just clicked that link and the price has now been raised to $159.99 Canadian.

I think the $99.99 price might have been an error or a lot lower than they wanted to sell it for.

I say this because I noticed that the Best Buy Canada listing is sold out and they had it listed for $99 as well which Amazon Canada was probably price matching.