Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
UK
Release date: January 31, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £149.99
Notes: Ghostbusters (1984) - Ghostbusters II (1989) - Ghostbusters Afterlife (2021) 8 discs (3 x 4K UHD - 3 x Blu-ray - 2 x Bonus discs)

GB4k.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of those sound great.

Damnit. I'm going to have to keep my pre-order, aren't I?

The 4K movies in this set also now come with Dolby Vision HDR as the previous 4K releases only supported HDR10. So yes the price is steep but i think its worth it all in all.

I have had Ghostbusters on VHS, DVD, Bluray, Then re-release blurays, Then Steelbook, The 4K now this and i still think its worth the money :)

Reactions: Coolsambob
The 4K movies in this set also now come with Dolby Vision HDR as the previous 4K releases only supported HDR10. So yes the price is steep but i think its worth it all in all.

I have had Ghostbusters on VHS, DVD, Bluray, Then re-release blurays, Then Steelbook, The 4K now this and i still think its worth the money :)

Didn't notice the Dolby Vision update, even better!

I'm exactly the same with Ghostbusters releases. Got the Afterlife steelbook on order and will probably buy it on digital to watch a month earlier.

Back up on Canada but doesn't ship to the UK.

What a pain

I just clicked that link and the price has now been raised to $159.99 Canadian.

I think the $99.99 price might have been an error or a lot lower than they wanted to sell it for.

I say this because I noticed that the Best Buy Canada listing is sold out and they had it listed for $99 as well which Amazon Canada was probably price matching.