[GIVE-AWAY] Hamill82 Birthday Prize

Hamill82

Oct 24, 2014
Finland
To celebrate my upcoming birthday on saturday march 5th and my 1000th post, I'll give a chance to own a copy of this awesome FAC Ex_Machina.
This is for those members who always wanted to own it, but never were able to get one. I wanna help someone to get it now. So jump in. I'll choose the winner on my birthday on saturday, with old fashioned way, draw a name from a hat.

Just thank this thread and you're in (only those qualify for raffle who thanks, helpful post and informative doesn't count). Good luck and may the force be with you :thumbs:

Free shipping worldwide

Last edited:
1000postsSG.gif

Have a good saturday. And lovely giveaway!!

Reactions: Hamill82
Epic giveaway @Hamill82 and congrats on your 1000th post. I also just wanted to say a massive

image.jpg

Hope you have an awesome day on Saturday and it's so kind of you to give something away when it's your birthday what a lovely thing to do.

I don't own any of FAC releases can't afford them with shipping etc to the UK so would be a dream to win one but it is a really lovely prize for anyone :)

Thanks for great giveaway :)

Reactions: Hamill82
Thanks for the awesome giveaway @Hamill82 and I hope you have a lovely birthday and at least get one lightsaber battle that day

Happy this won a Oscar for visual effects