[GIVE-AWAY] Hamill82 Birthday Prize

Hamill82

Oct 24, 2014
Finland
To celebrate my upcoming birthday on saturday march 5th and my 1000th post, I'll give a chance to own a copy of this awesome FAC Ex_Machina.
This is for those members who always wanted to own it, but never were able to get one. I wanna help someone to get it now. So jump in. I'll choose the winner on my birthday on saturday, with old fashioned way, draw a name from a hat.

Just thank this thread and you're in (only those qualify for raffle who thanks, helpful post and informative doesn't count). Good luck and may the force be with you :thumbs:

Free shipping worldwide

Last edited:
I'd just like to thank you all for such nice birthday wishes. I'll draw the winner tomorrow on my birthday around midday (12 GMT) .
The choice for this particular FAC as prize was it being my favorite release from last year. The best of luck to all.

Happy Birthday @Hamill82

And what an awesome gesture and way to mark it. :)

I already have this awesome FAC edition so I hope it goes to a worthy winner.

Well done sir.

P.S. I'm a big Mark Hamill fan also!

Reactions: Hamill82
omg.gif
I can't believe it, I like never win, it's amazing honestly thank you so much @Hamill82 hope you are having an awesome birthday and thank you everyone for your congrats very kind of you all :)

@Hamill82

Be sure that your AWESOME Birthday givaway has gone to one of the most kind , careing and genuine people I know .

@Flash

Ohh boy are you in for one hell of a treat . Get ready for being bitten by the FA bug . One of the most sublime relises in the Film Arena catalogue .

Reactions: Flash
Well that explains how you can afford your massive collection and massive number of kids! ;)

Happy Birthday!!!!

:) True. It's not like I'm sitting on pile of money here, quite the opposite. Just alone food is very expensive in Finland and you can imagine how much 7 people can eat. Sometimes it closer to 1000 euros what goes into grocery store in a month. Anyway, no more than few hours and I can go home to celebrate my birthday. Many thanks to everybody who participated and congrats @Flash for the win. I hope to do another raffle in the future.