Gladiator (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPack #004) [UK]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: February 17, 2020
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order on December 5 at 8 PM - UK time)
Price: £49.99

05a6a5fc-c8c9-4d7a-8bae-37172805d097.png

gladiator_box_1024x1024.png
gladiator_1024x1024.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: McClane 80
I don't have any Gladiator steels, reason being they all suck or cost way too much on the secondary market. I fully welcome this if they release steel only like previous ones
Well there are good ones that are expensive yes, hence they were good.... but there is also quite a few cheap ones out there still that are very nice. Like the helmet gloss embossed one that can still be found on foreign amazons. mock photos look like crap on the listing and dont show it all.

I'd say the release here is more for folks who care about the quality packaging surrounding the steel and 4k.

Well there are good ones that are expensive yes, hence they were good.... but there is also quite a few cheap ones out there still that are very nice. Like the helmet gloss embossed one that can still be found on foreign amazons. mock photos look like crap on the listing and dont show it all.
I'd say the release here is more for folks who care about the quality packaging surrounding the steel and 4k.
Thanks mate. There's always something I don't like about them though. The one you linked, I don't like the plain(ish) background. The recent one was probably the best for art, but no bossing. I'll see how this one turns out and yeah, I'm yet to get the 4K of this so that could sway me too

Reactions: Wreck
I never did pick up a premium edition, so this is a strong possibility for me. Looking forward to the beauty shot!

Reactions: PunkNinja
It's a good 4K upgrade and addition for my small Gladiator collection.

Just looked at their other boxes and the content looks great. Some with nice embossing. I’m really looking forward as it will be my first Gladiator steel

PRE-ORDER DETAILS: 5th DECEMBER 8pm UK TIME - RELEASE DATE 17th FEBRUARY

BluPack 004: Gladiator 4K+BD+Bonus BD SteelBook

All Art Approved
- Print Run: Limited and Numbered - 001 / 800
- 4K+BD+Bonus BD - Limited Edition SteelBook
- BluPack Slipcase With A Premium Finish (Satin varnish, multi-level embossing with spot gloss, metallic detailing)
- Art Folder To Hold Collectable Items
- A4 Gladiator Poster (As Seen In Movie)
- 45mm Collectable Coin with Faux Velvet Draw String Pouch
- A4 Size Pennant Flag
- 1 x Perfect Bound Photo Booklet (28 pages)
- 4 x Extra Large Illustrated Art Cards
- 4 x Extra Large Character Cards
- 1 x Premium Envelope with Gold Foiling
- 1 x Ruby Red Pearl Wax Seal (attached to envelope)
- 1 x Extra thick display strut card (can be displayed either desktop or wall mounted) With Original Poster Art
- 1 x Exclusive Plastic Numbering Card
- 1 x Exclusive Numbering Sticker
- 1 x Exclusive Release Sticker
FREE GIFT - 2 Clear Plastic Card Display Stands

Price: £49.99 (Inc VAT - EU Customers) / £41.66 (Rest Of World)

05a6a5fc-c8c9-4d7a-8bae-37172805d097.png

Looks really nice overall. Loving the white and gold... very classy!

Just a shame the front of the slip and steel both use the same image of Crowe, but maybe they had no choice?

I'd suggest shrinking the image on the front of the slip slightly to give the title more breathing room, as it's kinda squashed in there IMO.

Also, why is he blue?

Jokes aside, I'll definitely be in for this if I have the cash available come live time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sigill and DMD4k
I held off opening the recent HDZeta box in case this one ended up being significantly better, but I feel like the HDZ is a bit nicer overall.

Looks really nice overall. Loving the white and gold... very classy!

Just a shame the front of the slip and steel both use the same image of Crowe, but maybe they had no choice?
No new art, which I expected, but as you say, it's pretty nice.
I'd suggest shrinking the image on the front of the slip slightly to give the title more breathing room, as it's kinda squashed in there IMO.
Completely agree. I was thinking the same thing when looking at the BS. If they don't it will devalue it without a doubt vs the competition. They need to fix this ASAP.
They should glue the top of the spine down so it doesn't bulge like that.
Also, why is he blue?

Jokes aside, I'll definitely be in for this if I have the cash available come live time.
:rofl: :rofl:

Also, this will ship after brexit so what's all that EU shipping nonsense. It should be UK and ROW. Unless they're expecting a fourth extension :giggle: Bottom line is I wanna save those VAT pounds.

Reactions: Noodles
Completely agree. I was thinking the same thing when looking at the BS. If they don't it will devalue it without a doubt vs the competition. They need to fix this ASAP.

Also, this will ship after brexit so what's all that EU shipping nonsense. It should be UK and ROW. Unless they're expecting a fourth extension :giggle: Bottom line is I wanna save those VAT pounds.
If UK leave EU with a deal in January
UK will have a transition period before they actually do leave the EU
All existing EU rules will still apply to UK until December 31st 2020

• Informative
Reactions: DMD4k
They should glue the top of the spine down so it doesn't bulge like that.

EDIT - Just noticed they already used this image for the booklet, but still... they could easily do some swapping around.

I feel this would've worked better on the front with some minor tweaking - similar colours (gold/white)...

gladiator-movie-cover.jpg

If UK leave EU with a deal in January
UK will have a transition period before they actually do leave the EU
All existing EU rules will still apply to UK until December 31st 2020
What if they don't leave with a deal?

EDIT - Just noticed they already used this image for the booklet, but still... they could easily do some swapping around.

I feel this would've worked better on the front with some minor tweaking - similar colours (gold/white)...

View attachment 456221
Except HDZ just used it. But on the other hand it would have given them more space for the title :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: Noodles
What if they don't leave with a deal?

If Conservative win election with a majority the deal will be passed

If election results in a Labour coalition goverment a new deal will be negotiated with new leave date and this put to a new referendum accept deal or remain in EU