泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: September 20, 2019
Purchase link: Group buy
Price: $99.99
Notes: 4K+2D+Bonus, 3 discs boxset edition. WEA steelbook

88802748-DC8C-42C2-9BAE-3303A8857715.jpegEB2F2981-CFA9-42D4-BF74-3077B9DC87B4.jpeg93B5A0AD-F424-471E-8B61-D5B8A8CD44BC.jpeg067C4F6C-F7AD-4DD8-92F7-B72CB64CAEF1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really not trying to get anything started, just being curious. Why is this called a WEA, when it’s not? Shouldn’t this be a Silver Label Series HDZeta release?

The slips will be awesome and especially not fugly XL slips like FAC or EverythingBlu :vomit:

HDzeta will be the one to get...AGAIN....simply because they are best!
There is no way this trumps the FAC one.

I'm not even a fan of XL slips, but FA's is the one to own here.

These are just two lenticular offerings. No full slip. And one has giant text on the back!!! :p

There is no way this trumps the FAC one.

I'm not even a fan of XL slips, but FA's is the one to own here.

These are just two lenticular offerings. No full slip. And one has giant text on the back!!! :p

Haha for me HDzeta always trumph Filmarena, Gladiator slip no exception. There is maybe nice finish on the slip, but being it XL slip ruins it big time, and Im more lenti guy, and we all know HDzeta lentis are perfect. Artwork-wise for me HDzeta wins this round as well. :spoil::spoil:

FAC XL slips SUCKS! :rofl::rofl:

(if Im on pc I would add some appropriate gif :p)

Haha for me HDzeta always trumph Filmarena, Gladiator slip no exception. There is maybe nice finish on the slip, but being it XL slip ruins it big time, and Im more lenti guy, and we all know HDzeta lentis are perfect. Artwork-wise for me HDzeta wins this round as well. :spoil::spoil:

FAC XL slips SUCKS! :rofl::rofl:

(if Im on pc I would add some appropriate gif :p)
The only difference between this and Zetas first lenti is the back of the slip on this one. Nothing really new here. Same lenti used again. Same 'WEA' steelbook :p

They're just cashing in with '4K'........

You can defend them all you like, but if FA did that, there'd be war!

The only difference between this and Zetas first lenti is the back of the slip on this one. Nothing really new here. Same lenti used again. Same 'WEA' steelbook :p

They're just cashing in with '4K'........

You can defend them all you like, but if FA did that, there'd be war!
lol what? thats not even true cmon.. both lentis are entirely different.. you probably mixing up the original full slip BENEATH the lenti... that image is now used as a lenti (less text apparently tho)

Reactions: DMD4k
You want to be careful with your comments my friend. They have no obligation to provide any GBs to HDN. Keep continuing with the negative comments you may not even see further GBs and may start to piss HDZeta off...
Suck it up and move on.

Let's take it to PM, "friend".

Reactions: Radagast
lol what? thats not even true cmon.. both lentis are entirely different.. you probably mixing up the original full slip BENEATH the lenti... that image is now used as a lenti (less text apparently tho)
Is that not a loose lenticular in the 4K UHD beauty shot? The same one used in the original lenticular.....

_20190813_140521.JPG

dd3dce8040858610f705ba211643.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.