Gladiator Ultimate Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.3) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: March, 2015
Notes: Glossy finish, Title and Helmet Embossed
Steelbook Made in Denmark, Limited 3000 copies.
Disc: Remasterd Disc +Bonus disc, 2 discs are Region Free

* Note, the Lenticular is not glued to slip, it is loose. It was supposed to be loose, according to the design by HDzeta, but this was not clear in the mockup. Someone will be in contact you with to determine whether you wish to receive the product as intended, or wait for a 'glued' replacement from your hub leader, after Xin sends it to them.

Group Buy details (click on spoiler)
1. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Tripack Version Round 1 ---100 copies for HDN
Price: 160 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < Click (SOLD OUT)

2. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Tripack Version Round 2 ---200 copies for HDN
Price: 160 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click (SOLD OUT)

3. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Lenticular Version --- 300-400 copies for HDN
Price: 56 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

4. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Normal Slip Version --- 200-300 copies for HDN
Price: 53 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

5. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Quarter Slip Version --- 150 copies for HDN
Price: 50 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

6. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Lenticular/Normal/Quarter Slip Version Round 2 --- 150 copies for HDN
Price: 56$ / 53$ / 50$
Group Buy Link < click

full

full

All the different editions:
Lenticular Slip:
(with normal number card) 1300 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

Normal Slip: (with normal number card) 1000 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

1/4 Slip: (with normal number card) 700 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

Triple Boxset Artwork: (with Special Metal Number card) Only 500 copies, No.0001-No.0500
full

For in-hand pics, see this post.

Item delayed due to manufacturing/printing issue.
Please see Xin's updated post here

**Please direct all inquiries regarding Steelbook payments, invoices, etc to Alex**
Hubs will invoice for shipping later when Steelbooks are received by the hub leaders.

To know the GB go time in your area, please use this user friendly TIMEZONE CONVERTER

Last edited by a moderator:
Where and when was this said?????

It does say that in the GB threads bud, but it was more to do with if the price changed than if there were delays:

PAYMENT:
- Payment is only required on RELEASE WEEK. That way, we don't have any bad surprise if the price change.

Either way @wxlinkswd has said that if anyone wants a refund then they just need to request it and it will be sorted. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: frankfish44
I have a bad news for everyone today,i dont know what to say.......
Today we got the Gladiator re-make steelbook,but we found a new problem,the Director's name doesn’t looks like print on steel,and it was very easy to remove by fingernail.
We had contacted Sacanovo,they said will check this problem immediately,and my boss intend to claim for damages against Scanovo......
I think the release date must be delay again,maybe 2 or 3 weeks,if anyone want to refund,please contact Alex,he will do refund immediately.
And we also give some Special Compensate to every buyer,i will post the details at next week.
I‘ll keep everyone informed of whatever progress we've got,Sorry again.

full

Toady I feel very bad......
I'm happy to wait for the fixed versions, too. Thank you for letting us know, good luck on getting this issue fixed, and please continue to keep us posted.

I really appreciate your efforts and communication.

It does say that in the GB threads bud, but it was more to do with if the price changed than if there were delays:

PAYMENT:
- Payment is only required on RELEASE WEEK. That way, we don't have any bad surprise if the price change.

Either way @wxlinkswd has said that if anyone wants a refund then they just need to request it and it will be sorted. ;)

Thanks @zoneism. I am just surprised about the lack of decorum some members exhibit. I do however wonder if you ask for a refund, would your slot in the GB be secured or does the refund indicate one has vacated their slot in the GB? Personally I'm in it till the end.

Thanks @zoneism. I am just surprised about the lack of decorum some members exhibit. I do however wonder if you ask for a refund, would your slot in the GB be secured or does the refund indicate one has vacated their slot in the GB? Personally I'm in it till the end.
i would agree, you would be giving up your spot for one of the alternates if you get a refund.

Yeah, at least the people that join the GB now won't have to wait months after they've paid for it to be shipped. Win win for them. Aren't you the lucky ones.

I have a bad news for everyone today,i dont know what to say.......
Today we got the Gladiator re-make steelbook,but we found a new problem,the Director's name doesn’t looks like print on steel,and it was very easy to remove by fingernail.
We had contacted Sacanovo,they said will check this problem immediately,and my boss intend to claim for damages against Scanovo......
I think the release date must be delay again,maybe 2 or 3 weeks,if anyone want to refund,please contact Alex,he will do refund immediately.
And we also give some Special Compensate to every buyer,i will post the details at next week.
I‘ll keep everyone informed of whatever progress we've got,Sorry again.

full

Toady I feel very bad......
no problem at all am more than happy to wait for these beauty's ,it's not your fault at all it's good that some one like you is an ocd checker of steelbooks and were not happy to let these though like this fair play to you good luck with Sacanovo they are totally in the wrong here cutting corners shame on them for this once again money over quality,and as for zavvi being blamed for this error not really a true statement to make about them as they don't make them do they lol.cheers pioneer

as far I know I paid allready for my copy ... months ago ...

found it ! 13th november to Wong Kok Kheong 54,48 US$

so don't tell me even GB's holders were asking for payment week of release date ... same as for Wall-E ... :(

Updated:
Scanovo told us they will ship out the re-reprint Gladiator steelbooks in this week,would be arrive in china in this month,new release at the beginning of next month,i'll post latest progress when i got any email.
Sorry again for the big delay.

You had mentioned earlier some type of small compensation for all of the buyers waiting it out. Will that still be a possibility somewhere along the way?