Gladiator Ultimate Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.3) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: March, 2015
Notes: Glossy finish, Title and Helmet Embossed
Steelbook Made in Denmark, Limited 3000 copies.
Disc: Remasterd Disc +Bonus disc, 2 discs are Region Free

* Note, the Lenticular is not glued to slip, it is loose. It was supposed to be loose, according to the design by HDzeta, but this was not clear in the mockup. Someone will be in contact you with to determine whether you wish to receive the product as intended, or wait for a 'glued' replacement from your hub leader, after Xin sends it to them.

Group Buy details (click on spoiler)
1. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Tripack Version Round 1 ---100 copies for HDN
Price: 160 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < Click (SOLD OUT)

2. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Tripack Version Round 2 ---200 copies for HDN
Price: 160 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click (SOLD OUT)

3. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Lenticular Version --- 300-400 copies for HDN
Price: 56 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

4. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Normal Slip Version --- 200-300 copies for HDN
Price: 53 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

5. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Quarter Slip Version --- 150 copies for HDN
Price: 50 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

6. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Lenticular/Normal/Quarter Slip Version Round 2 --- 150 copies for HDN
Price: 56$ / 53$ / 50$
Group Buy Link < click

full

full

All the different editions:
Lenticular Slip:
(with normal number card) 1300 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

Normal Slip: (with normal number card) 1000 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

1/4 Slip: (with normal number card) 700 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

Triple Boxset Artwork: (with Special Metal Number card) Only 500 copies, No.0001-No.0500
full

For in-hand pics, see this post.

Item delayed due to manufacturing/printing issue.
Please see Xin's updated post here

**Please direct all inquiries regarding Steelbook payments, invoices, etc to Alex**
Hubs will invoice for shipping later when Steelbooks are received by the hub leaders.

To know the GB go time in your area, please use this user friendly TIMEZONE CONVERTER

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill put my discs from the amaray Blu-ray case I already have into the empty steelbook
I'm looking forward to getting the Lenticular Gladiator steekbook as it looks fantastic
Same here. I'm totally cool with the spare case, especially since it's free :). BF charged for IM.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to sound ungrateful here, far from it, but what do I do with a possibly less than 100% quality, empty steelbook case. Can't wait to get this one in my hands.... but an empty case?????

Same as what the people did who got an empty case of Iron Man from Blufans - stick it on ebay.

Reactions: spookz
Reminder folks, trading posts are not allowed in the release threads and will be removed, please start a trade thread in our trade section here. Thanks.

Re: 'Spare Case'

Forcing myself to do this - supplying a 'so-called spare case' is NOT compensation in any way, shape or form, as in this particular instance it is simply a way of unloading merchandise of unmerchantable quality!

After all this bloody palava we deserve significantly more than this, and should get it!

I suggest you think again - very seriously this time!!

Re: 'Spare Case'

Forcing myself to do this - supplying a 'so-called spare case' is NOT compensation in any way, shape or form, as in this particular instance it is simply a way of unloading merchandise of unmerchantable quality!

After all this bloody palava we deserve significantly more than this, and should get it!

I suggest you think again - very seriously this time!!
don't be ungrateful, be glad they atleast giving us something

I cant believe some people would be upset with a free case as compensation for a delay. Everyone here knows that without these guys hosting this group buy no one would be getting this relase at a reasonable price in the first place? The $5 credit from walle was cool, but at least we are getting something for free....just because we had to wait longer...free...

I work retail sooo I shouldn't expect any less with the tons of rude people I deal with daily.

Thanks for the free case. I would have been fine with nothing though :)

I work retail sooo I shouldn't expect any less with the tons of rude people I deal with daily.

haha amen to that man!

I am not overly fussed by the delay and therefore anything that is free is good for me.
Also I wasnt planning on opening this so to have a case I can put the disc from an amaray in is actually pretty cool.
and a third point as I'm on a role, didnt something similar happen with blufans and they CHARGED EXTRA FOR A CASE which people thought was great!!!

I'm just really excited to finally get hold of this!

don't be ungrateful, be glad they atleast giving us something

You be grateful for a substandard case if you want to; but I will keep this in context of the fact that we are NOT talking of a bargain basement item we've ordered, and the delay is NOT inconsiderable; so why should anyone be grateful for cast offs?! Furthermore, it's no use saying HD Zeta are not responsible - it is as much down to them, as Scanavo to ensure quality standards are met ON TIME!

In the final analysis what they are doing is tantamount to peeing in your shoes and telling you it's raining!

And, before anyone throws the baby out with the bathwater - I too used to work in the retail trade - as a Jeweller, and we held the highest standards, and kept to the maxim: 'The customer is always right'.

Enough said!

well well, nobody was ever held at gun point to stay in the group buy after the delay was announced...
if you stuck with the group buy, it meant all is well with the delay as long as HD Zeta release was of the quality everyone expected.
the extra case is only a bonus that we have come to know about and was never part of the complete package.

...and i'm happy for it...after all its FREE...
and if anyone has trouble thinking what to do with this extra case or if you think it has no place in your glorious collection:rolleyes:,
then you can send them extra case to me :naughty:
HD-Zeta-G.jpg

Last edited:
I'm live in the states and bought the full slip....what's going on with this....who did I need to contact for shipping info and any other info that may be need...

I'm live in the states and bought the full slip....what's going on with this....who did I need to contact for shipping info and any other info that may be need...

They will shipped to the USA group buy host ( i think its apsmith or digitalbabe). You will receive a pm from them, so you can give them your address and pay the shipping cost