Godzilla (2014) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Ed w/figure) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: September 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Amazon.de (sold-out)
Price: 129,99€
Notes: Special edition with steelbook and limited edition of 1500 units Godzilla 13" figure

godzilla.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 276
Last edited by a moderator:
@bloodsnake007 Franky........LMFAO.....:LOL::rofl::LOL::wow:

The poor dog buddy, he was having a nice little sleep then POW!!! You nearly crushed him with the Godzilla box...:arghh::jawdrop::squint:
And NEVER turn the camara on the wife unless she's ready.....Has hair, make up, nails, sexy outfit on.....:punch: Or she'll have your balls for ping pongs....:ohno::mad::smashed::wacky::rofl::LOL:

DAMN... :jawdrop: I wasn't expecting to reply to so many messages! :ohno: I'm happy you NINJAS enjoyed the video! :p It's a pleasure sharing it with you all, my ONLINE Family! :woot: That was my 1st unboxing, I had no idea what the hell I was doing! :wacky: Sorry if I was too damn excited :sorry: After finally viewing it... I apologize for all the F-Bombs! :emb: Cowboy was just in the right place at the right time! :D LOL! :rofl:
Congrats Cabron!!!!! Best part of the Video was when you Gave the Dog The Finger and when you threw the Box at it!!! Bien Cabron que eres!!:D
@ocielz LOL! Bro, that's nothing! :naughty: You should see half the sh!t I do to him!
desismileys_2415.gif
Honestly, he deserves it! HE'S the CABRON... not me! :D :emb:
Good Peep Show, Right:D
Pinchi COCHINO! :woot:
I love how eager you are to open! Exactly how I get. Screw keeping that shniz sealed! Haha
@villadelrefugio EXACTLY! :thumbs: OPEN them! That's the only way to enjoy your Blu-Ray Collectibles! :woot: And oh boy... I'm gonna ENJOY this one! :naughty:

Hehe awesome video @bloodsnake007 :thumbs:
THANKS! :D

My sides hurt from laughing so hard, Amigo :D:rofl: The random middle finger to Cowboy :jawdrop::confused: The wife screaming NOOO!! EEK!

TOO F**KING FUNNY MAN!!

You should do these more often. :thumbs:
:rofl: :D :p
@bloodsnake007 i agree with @MGD . You should do more videos buddy. It was :woot::hilarious::LOL::rofl::p:thumbs:
:emb:
@bloodsnake007 The best part of your unboxing vid is when you put down the camera on the bed and it's just black, then we hear "Oh **** yeah!"
That's just a classic Franky reaction.
@PunkNinja That was just pure excitement and LOVE at 1st sight! :drool: :woot: ;) LOL! :p

LOL, you're too much @bloodsnake007 !
:D
@bloodsnake007 Perfect way to start the day at 6.30am is to watch that video :thumbs: You get to wake up with a smile on your face :D

Mine still hasn´t shipped :grumpy:
@Asopp You're gonna fu**ing LOVE it when you get yours!!! :woot: I hope to see YOUR unboxing video! ;) :p Hehehehe! :emb:
@bloodsnake007

Today's news:

"Franky found playing with his big package in front of his wife and dog"

:hilarious: great pics and video amigo. I could hear the pure joy and happiness in your voice! :LOL:

Our wives just dont understand!! Now, had there been a pair of new heels in there...! :) :cool:

Really pleased you got it and your happy with it. (I can just imagine Alyssa on the couch and you in bed, smiling, next to your godzilla!) :hilarious:

Great start to my day, congrats Amigo :scat:
@PKAVFC LMFAO! No kidding... if it was a new pair of heels, she'll be the one going crazy :wacky: creaming all over herself! (which she does... all the time! :p) I tried making Alyssa sleep on the couch, I wanted to enjoy our 1st night together as Collector and Statue! :drool: No Sucess! :(

But in other news:
godzilla-ruined-my-marriage.jpg

(LOL! Thanks for the news article @DADDYCOOL187)
A great start to my day @bloodsnake007 That video woke me up with laughter. Thank you. I love your enthusiasm. :thumbs:
:notworthy:
Poor cowboy. :sorry:
@Marina Blue Screw Cowboy! :mad: Don't feel bad for him! :stop: He's a little bastard! :hilarious:
@bloodsnake007 Buddy that was epic :hilarious:

My favorite bit is you holding the box in both hands and looking at it the way someone sees b00bies for the first time :naughty::oohyeah::D:hilarious::rofl::LOL:

And Pacific Rim OST Soundtrack in the background :thumbs: :notworthy::drool::D
@Apollon Zilla-B(.)(.)BIES!!! :drool: YAY!!! :emb: :rofl:

I LOVE that EPIC Song :woot: You know I had to use it buddy! :cool:

@bloodsnake007 Sweet baby Jesus on a stick! Can we please see more unboxings from you Franky! That was some funny **** there, amigo! Please please by the holy taco, let this continue!
@Hooch "By the Holy Taco!?" :woot: LOL! :rofl: :hilarious: That's the greatest thing I ever read!!! :notworthy: :LOL:
mexican-lol-jpg.95139

@Hooch i told franky to post a video once a week, like on monday to cheer us up ;)

or does a steelbook or movie review ;)
@harry Once a week!? :jawdrop: Then I'll definitely go broke! :mad: :( But I do plan on making one for when I get my Pacific Rim Blufans Steel and my TF4 Dinobot Exclusive! :drool: :woot: :D
@bloodsnake007 Franky........LMFAO.....:LOL::rofl::LOL::wow:

The poor dog buddy, he was having a nice little sleep then POW!!! You nearly crushed him with the Godzilla box...:arghh::jawdrop::squint:
And NEVER turn the camara on the wife unless she's ready.....Has hair, make up, nails, sexy outfit on.....:punch: Or she'll have your balls for ping pongs....:ohno::mad::smashed::wacky::rofl::LOL:
@earthscope LOL! EPIC FU**ING POST! :notworthy: "Use my Balls for Ping Pongs"! :ohno: That was after I stopped recording! :dunno: :box: ME ---> :blackeye: :p
You were spot on. It is hard to do it with just one hand. :D

Still gutted that this managed to slip through my grasp. Had it in my basket 5 times and it would not go through.
Think I may get the Sideshow Model.
@Blu-devil LOL! :woot: "One Hand!?" :D Obviously I needed help, I prefer her holding it instead! :naughty: The camera! You PERVERT! :rofl: :p
That was very enjoyable.. thanks for posting it.. i wish all you tube unboxing vid's were so damn funny. . . is there gonna be a part 2 to @bloodsnake007 unboxing? I'd really like to see "whats in the box?" :)
@chunk Part 2? :jawdrop: :dunno:... Are you guys trying to have me killed by the wife?! :ohno: :p LOL!

I can make a sequel this weekend to show the inside! :thumbs:

F**K YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: YAY!!!!!!!!! :woot:

My EPIC Ultimate Edition from Germany has found a new home!!! :drool: This is such a special occasion that I created a video! :thumbs: This Edition has popped my Unboxing Video Cherry!!! :emb: :D

popcorn2.gif

Most epic unboxing video EVER!!! :LOL::rofl::LOL::rofl:

@ricster HELL YEAH! :notworthy: I'm always ready for your EPIC Pics!!!!! :woot: :cool:
SEXIEST Photoshoot... EVER!!! :naughty: :drool: :woot: The Godzilla Statue is FU**ING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
excited.gif

Most epic unboxing video EVER!!! :LOL::rofl::LOL::rofl:
@DADDYCOOL187 :woot: YAY!!! I'm glad you enjoyed it buddy! :D :p
@bloodsnake007

Coming soon. Godzilla vs Kong!!!

View attachment 105474

Godzilla ate the banana!
LOL! :D For eating his banana, Kong is gonna shove some broccoli down Zillas throat!
GODZILLA vs KONG II: The FOOD WARS!
tumblr_m4h6a8iLpk1ru09vqo1_500.gif

:D :p

@bloodsnake007

Awesome video, Franky! Random middle finger to Cowboy. :hilarious:

Dude, I have the same wallpaper on my own laptop right now! And the same playlist (Godzilla/Pacific Rim) for when I'm writing! :confused::p

Man, I wish I could've got this... :(
@tridon :woot: THANKS Kenzilla! :notworthy: :cool:

Same wallpaper and playlist? ;) It must be true when they say, "Great minds think alike!" :D :thumbs:

"Man, I wish I could've got this... :("
I too wish you had gotten this! :( My heart is broken that you had to cancel your order... :sorry:

Now, the greatest question of all time. To open or not to open?
@PunkNinja Awesome pics my friend! :notworthy: OPEN it!!! :woot: That's the ONLY way to enjoy this bad boy, you must hold this Statue and gaze at its EPICNESS!!! :drool: Do it :naughty:... come on, rip off that shrink wrap as if it was lingerie! :D

Honestly, just today I finally opened mine!!! :emb: I'll be sharing pics tomorrow! :thumbs:
Finally got mine shipped :woot: :) But i think i got double billed :grumpy: :box: :blackeye: This turned out to be really expensive set :greedy: :greedy: :greedy: :jawdrop:
@Asopp Double billed!? :jawdrop: I hope not! :( If so, then Amazon should have sent you 2 Editions! :woot: ;) Sell me the extra, I wouldn't mind having another! :naughty: :p

Can't wait to see your pics! :notworthy:

Hello NINJAS!
ninjastanding.png
Yesterday I received an EPIC Package from my KONG Buddy Ken! :woot: :notworthy: Thanks @tridon! :thumbs: (I should of received it MONDAY... but someone wrote down the wrong fu**ing ZIP CODE! :mad:) LOL! :p Just kidding! :D I even got off from work early! My Boss is super pissed off at me though! :ohno: I was suppose to do a double shift yesterday... oh well, I have to see him in his office 1st thing this morning... so I'll be going in late, just to piss him off even further! :emb: :wacky:

I created another unboxing video because I also decided to de-virginize my Godzilla Ultimate Edition!!!
excited.gif
@PunkNinja I hope you're encouraged to open yours up buddy! :naughty: What also made this a SPECIAL OCCASION... not only did 'The Candy Man' receive some awesome Canadian candies, I also received my PACIFIC RIM Blufans Exclusive!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: F**K YEAH! :cool: I've been waiting for this bad boy... @Scary Hair I'm definitely gonna need you Clean Up Crew! :naughty:
full

I apologize for the 6 minute video... I was just too DAMN excited! :woot: :emb:

popcorn.gif