Godzilla (2014) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Ed w/figure) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: September 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Amazon.de (sold-out)
Price: 129,99€
Notes: Special edition with steelbook and limited edition of 1500 units Godzilla 13" figure

godzilla.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 276
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry so long for the reply taking so long site was down for me . @bloodsnake007 you made it for me so it is yours anyway :notworthy: . @tridon AWSOME PACKAGE DUDE :hilarious:. Cowboy was after a piece of Godzilla's skin never mind the bacon :naughty: .

AMAZING JOB ON THE FILMING I :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: to your Ladys skill. The commentery was PRICELESS LOVE IT :woot: .

Saw what was on in the background :thumbs: I know what I am watching tommorow when its just ME AND THE T.V :naughty: :drool: :D.

@PunkNinja JUST OPEN IT AND ENJOY IT :p . I dont care if that reads just plain wrong :woot: GET IT FLIPPING OPENED IT IS GORGEOUS :D .

Hello NINJAS!
ninjastanding.png
Yesterday I received an EPIC Package from my KONG Buddy Ken! :woot: :notworthy: Thanks @tridon! :thumbs: (I should of received it MONDAY... but someone wrote down the wrong fu**ing ZIP CODE! :mad:) LOL! :p Just kidding! :D I even got off from work early! My Boss is super pissed off at me though! :ohno: I was suppose to do a double shift yesterday... oh well, I have to see him in his office 1st thing this morning... so I'll be going in late, just to piss him off even further! :emb: :wacky:

I created another unboxing video because I also decided to de-virginize my Godzilla Ultimate Edition!!!
excited.gif
@PunkNinja I hope you're encouraged to open yours up buddy! :naughty: What also made this a SPECIAL OCCASION... not only did 'The Candy Man' receive some awesome Canadian candies, I also received my PACIFIC RIM Blufans Exclusive!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: F**K YEAH! :cool: I've been waiting for this bad boy... @Scary Hair I'm definitely gonna need you Clean Up Crew! :naughty:
full

I apologize for the 6 minute video... I was just too DAMN excited! :woot: :emb:

popcorn.gif

Love it @bloodsnake007 , if I told my Wife Godzilla was sexier than her I WOULD BE DEAD!!!

Ron

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Hello NINJAS!
ninjastanding.png
Yesterday I received an EPIC Package from my KONG Buddy Ken! :woot: :notworthy: Thanks @tridon! :thumbs: (I should of received it MONDAY... but someone wrote down the wrong fu**ing ZIP CODE! :mad:) LOL! :p Just kidding! :D I even got off from work early! My Boss is super pissed off at me though! :ohno: I was suppose to do a double shift yesterday... oh well, I have to see him in his office 1st thing this morning... so I'll be going in late, just to piss him off even further! :emb: :wacky:

I created another unboxing video because I also decided to de-virginize my Godzilla Ultimate Edition!!!
excited.gif
@PunkNinja I hope you're encouraged to open yours up buddy! :naughty: What also made this a SPECIAL OCCASION... not only did 'The Candy Man' receive some awesome Canadian candies, I also received my PACIFIC RIM Blufans Exclusive!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: F**K YEAH! :cool: I've been waiting for this bad boy... @Scary Hair I'm definitely gonna need you Clean Up Crew! :naughty:
full

I apologize for the 6 minute video... I was just too DAMN excited! :woot: :emb:

popcorn.gif

Bro your unboxing videos are just awesome, please please please keep em coming:woot::woot:

@bloodsnake007 :woot::hilarious::LOL::rofl::D awesome video buddy.
Dont mess with Cowboy my friend ;)

Guys check the video is ******* awesome @earthscope @MGD @kron @zoneism @Bluprint
Thanks @harry! :woot: :notworthy:
@bloodsnake007 Another great video. That collection is looking... EPIC! :cool: Don't choo know Cowboy is LOCO?! :mad::punch: There's the solution to reduce knife crime right there!:LOL: love the "pink knife" .... go girl! :kiss::kiss:
Cowboy is very LOCO! :wacky: Little Bastard has no fear of the mighty Pink Knife! :jawdrop: :p

Gracias Amigo @PKAVFC for your awesome words! :cool: With the addition of my newest Godzilla Blu-Ray (Canadian Wal-Mart Exclusive :drool:) I'm fu**ing HAPPY where my Collection NOW stands! :woot: As for Pacific Rim... I'm just waiting for another Steel that an EPIC NINJA has sent me! :naughty: :D
@bloodsnake007 Your face when the wife throws the box. :LOL::LOL::rofl::rofl: Priceless! "Don't damage the Box babe" EEK!

Another Franky classic! What # did you get, Amigo?
@MGD LOL! :hilarious: Crazy lady for throwing the box! :mad: She could of seriously injured it! :( :p

#? I didn't even bother to check! :emb: Just a sec... let me take a look ;)

Number 147! :thumbs:
147.JPG

Sorry so long for the reply taking so long site was down for me . @bloodsnake007 you made it for me so it is yours anyway :notworthy: . @tridon AWSOME PACKAGE DUDE :hilarious:. Cowboy was after a piece of Godzilla's skin never mind the bacon :naughty: .

AMAZING JOB ON THE FILMING I :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: to your Ladys skill. The commentery was PRICELESS LOVE IT :woot: .

Saw what was on in the background :thumbs: I know what I am watching tommorow when its just ME AND THE T.V :naughty: :drool: :D.

@PunkNinja JUST OPEN IT AND ENJOY IT :p . I dont care if that reads just plain wrong :woot: GET IT FLIPPING OPENED IT IS GORGEOUS :D .
Thanks @Scary Hair! :drool: You're the ABSOLUTE BEST! :notworthy: I fu**ing Love you! :kiss:

And HELL NO!!! :stop: :angry: That Bacon Lollipop is ALL mine! :emb: :hilarious:

Love it @bloodsnake007 , if I told my Wife Godzilla was sexier than her I WOULD BE DEAD!!!

Ron
@Towser LMFAO!!! :happy: She got mad because the TRUTH hurts! :ohno: :woot: :wacky: Just kidding! :p
Bro your unboxing videos are just awesome, please please please keep em coming:woot::woot:
@DADDYCOOL187 Thanks NINJABro! :notworthy: Soon I'll be making a new one for another Pacific Rim Steel I have coming! :thumbs: Then my PR Collection will be somewhat complete! :D It's a work in progress... more to come! ;)

Last edited:
@bloodsnake007 another f@#king epic vid my friend. You, your wife and cowboy are hilarious.
@PunkNinja Awesome pics my friend! :notworthy: OPEN it!!! :woot: That's the ONLY way to enjoy this bad boy, you must hold this Statue and gaze at its EPICNESS!!! :drool: Do it :naughty:... come on, rip off that shrink wrap as if it was lingerie! :D

That vid did it. Question answered. I'll open my G!

@bloodsnake007 .. man where do I start?? Your unboxing video's are in a world of their own, I have never seen an unboxing quite like it! It's like having a secret camera in your bedroom and enabling us all here to have a peek in at "life at Franky's house".. awesome! And so f***ing funny!!!! You did scare me for a second when I thought you were gonna wrestle with your dog whilst holding a knife :ohno:

Your godzilla collection is something to be proud of, it's brilliant, and please please please keep doing your video's, and including your family as it makes for very funny viewing..

Also thank you for sending me the link.. thats always appreciated as I miss so much here cos I can rarely find the same thread twice. :bag::thumbs:

I'm looking forward to watching your next video... you may have started something here we won't let you stop.. its just too funny and has brightened my day!

Ps.. can not believe what you said about godzilla and your partner... if I were you I'd sleep with one eye open for the next week!!!!:woot:

@bloodsnake007 .. man where do I start?? Your unboxing video's are in a world of their own, I have never seen an unboxing quite like it! It's like having a secret camera in your bedroom and enabling us all here to have a peek in at "life at Franky's house".. awesome! And so f***ing funny!!!! You did scare me for a second when I thought you were gonna wrestle with your dog whilst holding a knife :ohno:

Your godzilla collection is something to be proud of, it's brilliant, and please please please keep doing your video's, and including your family as it makes for very funny viewing..

Also thank you for sending me the link.. thats always appreciated as I miss so much here cos I can rarely find the same thread twice. :bag::thumbs:

I'm looking forward to watching your next video... you may have started something here we won't let you stop.. its just too funny and has brightened my day!

Ps.. can not believe what you said about godzilla and your partner... if I were you I'd sleep with one eye open for the next week!!!!:woot:
@chunk THANKS for your EPIC Message my friend!!! :notworthy: :woot:

Don't worry, Cowboy will live to see another unboxing video! :emb: :hilarious: LOL! :emb:

:dunno: I have been! :ohno: :sorry: She hasn't let me forget what I've said! :emb: :wacky: :box: - - - - > :blackeye: (That's me... :sorry:) I'm gonna have to buy her a few pairs of Shoes, just so she can forgive me! :greedy: :hilarious: LOL!
Personally I'm wanting a @bloodsnake007 & family reality show, I normally hate them but for my bro I'd make an exception & watch it!;)
@DADDYCOOL187 Thanks bro! :D My show will consist of all my time on HDN, eating TACOS, me Blowing it up in the bathroom (my presidential suite!), drinking Cervezas while I'm throwing some steaks on the grill, getting yelled at by the wife to throw out the trash, kicking Cowboys ass, and when the lights turn off at night... so does the camera! :naughty: :D

LOL! :p :emb:

@bloodsnake007, only just got round to watching your video. Great unboxing buddy, very funny, felt sorry for the dog but he didn't seemed to mind to much!! :p:hilarious:.
Like the other comments stated, I really wanna see more unboxing vids, reality shows and more of your sexy wife..........I mean cowboy, uhhh I mean collections, now I'm confused :bag::bag::banghead::banghead::p:ohno::p

W

Sorry Franky, you lost me at Your wife in SEXY Hallowe'en Costume.
:naughty: :emb: :p
@bloodsnake007, only just got round to watching your video. Great unboxing buddy, very funny, felt sorry for the dog but he didn't seemed to mind to much!! :p:hilarious:.
Like the other comments stated, I really wanna see more unboxing vids, reality shows and more of your sexy wife..........I mean cowboy, uhhh I mean collections, now I'm confused :bag::bag::banghead::banghead::p:ohno::p
@mascott LMFAO!!! :woot: :D :LOL: :rofl: :hilarious:

Reactions: mascott and harry
@bloodsnake007 "I'm gonna have to buy her a few pairs of Shoes, just so she can forgive me! "

Erm.... make that a whole new wardrobe and you might be on your way to forgiveness hehe.. seriously though its obvious the way you act together its all just a bit of fun.. Your partner has a very good sense of humour to take part in your "unboxing videos".. you are a very lucky man:)

I wasn't sure if I would want to look at a statue of Godzilla, but I just watched the film for the first time and I absolutely love Godzilla.. he's so cute lol:) I really like the way he is standing with one leg up about to crush his name. . I can really appreciate the statue now.. it looks great;-)

Keep the video's coming, its a great sit-com, so far season one has been awesome!!! I think HDN should give you your own thread... I'd subscribe :):):):)