tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
9D3F128C-B528-419E-9B90-C80ED72566F6.jpeg

8AF73A70-FE46-4A28-91EB-27473E777549.jpeg

E88EBC17-DBD3-4CF6-8744-661B34816601.jpeg

2BE06684-61C0-416E-846F-E9DDF6C2DF18.jpeg

Dead silence on here haha DL A gone in 2mins, FS in 3, others still hanging around. Not surprised DL B isn't shifting, naff slip.

Completely forgot about this. Never forgotten a premium pre order before. Tbh I thought it would stick around a bit longer like some previous releases.

I’ll try and get DL-A on a restock

Completely forgot about this. Never forgotten a premium pre order before. Tbh I thought it would stick around a bit longer like some previous releases.

I’ll try and get DL-A on a restock

Yep, not shocking, but little bit unexpected for such title. Many DC´s for example held much longer. I went with DL-A for myself too, will look good next to Godzilla vs Kong DL. Hopefully they will do the new Godzilla -1.0

Reactions: Flloydo
Yep, not shocking, but little bit unexpected for such title. Many DC´s for example held much longer. I went with DL-A for myself too, will look good next to Godzilla vs Kong DL. Hopefully they will do the new Godzilla -1.0
That isn't WB btw, minus 1, so I kinda doubt it. They're doing Skull Island and KoM though, and will obvs do GvK 2 as well. It's the monsterverse films we're looking at, not any Godzilla.

Reactions: Hereticz
Managed to get a DL-A right before it sold out. I actually don't mind the look of DL-B, but it just looks like those lenticular images could end up being really blurry (especially the one on the back). TBH, I would've been happy with the full slip, too, had I missed the DL-A.

Managed to get a DL-A right before it sold out. I actually don't mind the look of DL-B, but it just looks like those lenticular images could end up being really blurry (especially the one on the back). TBH, I would've been happy with the full slip, too, had I missed the DL-A.
If DL-B didn’t look like it was going to be badly blurry I’d pull the trigger now. Can’t risk it with that picture quality

Reactions: JGCramp
If DL-B didn’t look like it was going to be badly blurry I’d pull the trigger now. Can’t risk it with that picture quality
maybe the slight inherent blurriness of a lenticular will offset the slight bluriness of the artwork lol

its weird how the entire image is quite blurry, even the things that arent in motion like the houses etc.. maybe its just a sh1tty mockup picture? but probably not

is it an actual screenshot? it seems somewhat stylised

Last edited:
maybe the slight inherent blurriness of a lenticular will offset the slight bluriness of the artwork lol

its weird how the entire image is quite blurry, even the things that arent in motion like the houses etc.. maybe its just a sh1tty mockup picture? but probably not

Looks like a screen shot with a very slight minor pastel effect

Yes, this. You can see it on the front, but it's just so overwhelmingly obvious on the back. And it's too bad because the artwork itself and the blue color are nice.

Reactions: hatredhorror