tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
9D3F128C-B528-419E-9B90-C80ED72566F6.jpeg

8AF73A70-FE46-4A28-91EB-27473E777549.jpeg

E88EBC17-DBD3-4CF6-8744-661B34816601.jpeg

2BE06684-61C0-416E-846F-E9DDF6C2DF18.jpeg

Apparently the physical release is a way off anyway. Read that the other week so that might of changed. Considering it’s now the 3rd biggest foreign film In the US, nomination nods, highly praised reviews and extended cinema showings
Makes sense. This is really big for Toho and now they will hopefully add the -color version to physical releases.

I would have never believed someone if they told me that there would be a Godzilla movie that gets an Oscar nomination.

Reactions: Flloydo
Makes sense. This is really big for Toho and now they will hopefully add the -color version to physical releases.

I would have never believed someone if they told me that there would be a Godzilla movie that gets an Oscar nomination.
It’s a visual effects nom which a lot of action/ CGI heavy films do get nods for but it’s still cool

Why would Manta put out an edition of this when Blufans already put out a great edition a couple of millennia ago?
There's still a whole wack of people late to the party, that's why they're happy to repeat and flick the multiple release switch,,, making hay while the dollars shine... Just like FAC did..., and how did that work out?

Last edited:
I actually love the old school style FS. Think is has way more character than the overly 'clean modern' look of the others. But honestly this film just wasn't that good. Pretty forgettable. I much preferred Godzilla minus one. If that was on offer with the black and white version included? sign me up

I actually love the old school style FS. Think is has way more character than the overly 'clean modern' look of the others. But honestly this film just wasn't that good. Pretty forgettable. I much preferred Godzilla minus one. If that was on offer with the black and white version included? sign me up
I’m too lazy to create a new thread, but the artwork for what I guess is an upcoming Minus One UK set is posted on the Steelbookpro site. Honestly, I’ve never heard of CS Series.

Update: Removed link after reading @Flloydo’s post that it could be an unlicensed set with unapproved artwork.

Last edited:
I’m too lazy to create a new thread, but the artwork for what I guess is an upcoming Minus One UK set is posted on the Steelbookpro site. Honestly, I’ve never heard of CS Series.

Godzilla Minus One : un steelbook 4K “CS Series” [UK] « Steelbookpro - L'actualité mondiale des boitiers steelbooks, pour blu-ray et jeux vidéo.
The producer of minus one commented on these posts weeks ago on twitter saying this isn’t legit and that a physical copy around the world is a way off.

The artist on the steel artwork wasn’t contacted either until after the beauty shots were posted for the steelbook. Someone warned the artist and then they came to a deal (Cine Museum style) so it all seems a bit fishy to me. The fact they can’t be posted here screams bootleg and unofficial unfortunately.

The producer of minus one commented on these posts weeks ago on twitter saying this isn’t legit and that a physical copy around the world is a way off.

The artist on the steel artwork wasn’t contacted either until after the beauty shots were posted for the steelbook. Someone warned the artist and then they came to a deal (Cine Museum style) so it all seems a bit fishy to me. The fact they can’t be posted here screams bootleg and unofficial unfortunately.
he calls them "custom steelbooks" himself, so I doubt he has any licenses to release them
1706783217762.png

Oh gosh, sorry. Had I known that I wouldn’t have posted it. I figured a physical release was a way off, but just thought this was an early artwork reveal.

I’ll go back and remove the link.

Both are unlicensed custom projects at present, including the steelbooks, which aren't produced by scanavo. I'm sure they'll be very nice, and I'll be tempted if the in hand pics are quality, but as they aren't retail releases, they shouldn't be listed as such on any database or forum tbh. It causes confusion.

That double lenti Last Samurai looks lovely. Wish we had an official licensed release.
I’m not sure what’s what but the shot I’ve seen has the OC top left, steel beside it top right and the 3 slips underneath in a row. The middle one is the one I like.

Both are unlicensed custom projects at present, including the steelbooks, which aren't produced by scanavo. I'm sure they'll be very nice, and I'll be tempted if the in hand pics are quality, but as they aren't retail releases, they shouldn't be listed as such on any database or forum tbh. It causes confusion.

Honestly, the minus one packages look nice. I really like the slips anyway. So if they are real premium looking in hand then I’d be tempted too. However, I have no idea on release dates etc and that’s probably the last I’ll see of them unless they get mentioned somewhere again around the time of release

Reactions: wojo134
Honestly, the minus one packages look nice. I really like the slips anyway. So if they are real premium looking in hand then I’d be tempted too. However, I have no idea on release dates etc and that’s probably the last I’ll see of them unless they get mentioned somewhere again around the time of release
Minus one looks awesome in all fairness. Even without a disc, as a custom project, I can for sure appreciate it for what it is. If the SL really is quality in hand I'll be very tempted to buy it.

Minus one looks awesome in all fairness. Even without a disc, as a custom project, I can for sure appreciate it for what it is. If the SL really is quality in hand I'll be very tempted to buy it.
FS or DL for me. But I like the SL too

If you see anything when they get released and they turn out nice (An actual finish on the FS and the lenti is clear and deep etc) then shoot me a PM please

Reactions: samdavies
FS or DL for me. But I like the SL too

If you see anything when they get released and they turn out nice (An actual finish on the FS and the lenti is clear and deep etc) then shoot me a PM please
Yeah will do. Last samurai will be out beforehand, so that should be a good indication of what's to come for minus one.