tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
9D3F128C-B528-419E-9B90-C80ED72566F6.jpeg

8AF73A70-FE46-4A28-91EB-27473E777549.jpeg

E88EBC17-DBD3-4CF6-8744-661B34816601.jpeg

2BE06684-61C0-416E-846F-E9DDF6C2DF18.jpeg

Hmm, pictures does make me feel a little regretful passing up on this pre-order... Based on the prices floating around now for this ($90-$110), wondering if I should just spend that same amount getting the Blufans release. Opinions anyone? :coffee:

Hmm, pictures does make me feel a little regretful passing up on this pre-order... Based on the prices floating around now for this ($90-$110), wondering if I should just spend that same amount getting the Blufans release. Opinions anyone? :coffee:
cant go wrong with any i think... the blufans steel is probably a bit nicer... i had the BF full slip and didnt like it, now i have the lenti and its very good.. but the slip is not as sturdy as mantas..

id recommend going for either the blufans lenti or the manta dla / fs

Reactions: Halo500
cant go wrong with any i think... the blufans steel is probably a bit nicer... i had the BF full slip and didnt like it, now i have the lenti and its very good.. but the slip is not as sturdy as mantas..

id recommend going for either the blufans lenti or the manta dla / fs
What about the full slip did you not like? Was it the quality of it? I like the art for the full slip, but I know that lenticular slips are the usually better option for Blufans.

What about the full slip did you not like? Was it the quality of it? I like the art for the full slip, but I know that lenticular slips are the usually better option for Blufans.
yes, the art is very nice on the blufans full slip, but its just so super flimsy.. no premium feel to it unfortunately (also no bossing, just a fully glossed thin piece of cardboard :/) its not horrible by any means, but definitely somewhat lackluster

Reactions: Halo500
yes, the art is very nice on the blufans full slip, but its just so super flimsy.. no premium feel to it unfortunately (also no bossing, just a fully glossed thin piece of cardboard :/) its not horrible by any means, but definitely somewhat lackluster
Darn, that is unfortunate to hear. I'll go for the lenticular then. Thanks for the input. :thanks:

Reactions: hatredhorror