Hero Complex Gallery "Godzilla" by Patrick Connan

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
I'm SO pumped! Blurppy ran a Godzilla Poster Posse a month or so ago and their absolute best print -- Godzilla by Patrick Connan -- has been picked up by Hero Complex Gallery to become a timed print. It'll go on sale sometime today and will end on May 12th! The best part: all three prints -- the regular and the two variants -- will be available! Here's the official release from Blurrpy... :scat:

godzilla_detail_7.jpg

REGULAR - $50
BLUE VARIANT - $50
ORANGE VARIANT - $50
THREE-PACK W/ MATCHING NUMBERS - $130

Here at Blurppy we have an insanely talented group of artists known as the Poster Posse. This diverse group of individuals comes from all over the world and what they do is nothing short of amazing. We create art based on movies that we haven’t even seen yet. In fact, we do them so far in advance that we have very little if ANY reference material. The end result has been an amazing run of eight projects that have left fans wanting more.

Well today I am VERY pleased to announce that the fans will be able to get a print that was one of the most requested from our seventh project….”Godzilla.” French artist Patrick Connan almost didn’t submit this image as he was up to his eyeballs in a million different projects just before the deadline. At the zero hour he hunkered down and came up with a magnificent, powerful image of everyone’s favorite kaiju. Not only that but he also incorporated 3 significant colorways for the print!

Patrick is partnering with HERO COMPLEX GALLERY to release the print and we have nothing but good news on this one. First….it’s going to be a timed release. If you want it, you can ABSOLUTELY get it. Second…. all three colors that were featured in the Poster Posse Project will be part of this run. Third…if you order the set of three you will receive a $20 discount AND the set will have matching numbers. (Get in line because I am getting #1!)

These stunning prints go onsale today, Monday May 5th and runs through May 12th.

godzilla_screenprint_regular.jpg

Godzilla – Patrick Connan

Regular Edition

3 color screenprint by D&L screenprinting

24″ X 36″

$50

godzilla_screenprint_blue-rage-variant.jpg

Blue Rage Variant

24″ X 36″

$50

godzilla_screenprint_orange-blast-variant.jpg

Orange Blast Variant

24″ X 36″

$50

Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting for mine... though since I'm in the middle of moving, I'll probably just leave it in the tube for now.

Make sure you open it up to check for any rolling damage or misprinting when you get it and put it back in the tube... it would suck to open it months later to find something and you can't exchange... pretty sure you got it covered but in-case it slipped your mind, Ken.