Everywhere
Release date: June 14, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £30

9150lZNLzuL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81OWj1zPc+L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
81YAru+3lkL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
81OcmEf3ECL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Not sure I like this worm's eye perspective view but it's definitely a novel idea for a steelbook design but the di sotto in sù (seen from below) style goes back at least 500 years in the world of art.

Hello, what languages are available on the exclusive Amazon steelbook edition? I live in Belgium and I would like to know if the French language is present? thank you for helping me please. I would like as much detail as possible on the audio present. Thank you

Don’t think Warner do that with regions do they? Wonder Woman 84 would of been the last but I never see the US version

Yeah WW84, Godzilla (2014 4K), Both gloss in the US but matte over here. Actually the Birds of Prey steel with Harley on the car was full gloss in the US but spot gloss over here (though the spot gloss did carry over to 95% of the steelbook)

Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah WW84, Godzilla (2014 4K), Both gloss in the US but matte over here. Actually the Birds of Prey steel with Harley on the car was full gloss in the US but spot gloss over here (though the spot gloss did carry over to 95% of the steelbook)

Ohh yeah your right. I didn’t pay too much attention to the Godzilla one because the art was so sh!t