Godzilla vs. Kong (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 41) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 20, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on August 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed Title".
Box Set: Spot Foil, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Spot Foil, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Box_Packshot_4ba3fae9-f91e-46c7-ba6c-f9b39d864552_2000x.jpgFS_packshot_4ab66f05-ab71-4bd3-86da-de73336e349b_2000x.jpgLS_packshot_c692a244-e116-4b0f-97aa-1e3a8b731ff3_2000x.jpgDLS_packshot_11b02c7f-224a-47c0-9c51-be6d33775a0f_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry @Noodles I didn't see your call to move on until just now. But yeah....let's talk about this awesome set that will soon be coming our way!!

The SL is, IMO, intense. My only question is how can it be embossed if it's a lenti? Are embossed Lenti's a thing?
The embossing will be on the rear, spine and top, not the lenti itself. As it's a SL, the rear will essentially be a FS finish. Actual embossed lenti's are thing, only 1 I've come across is blufans finding dory DL. The title on the front of the lenti is embossed.

Nice ... instead of reading post that matter to actual release. Last couple sites i'm reading "garbage".
I wonder what mods are doing... Prob 0...
:sleep:

Please refrain from calling fellow members posts as garbage.

The mods are doing just fine and if there was a need to intervene, we would have stepped in, as the exchange remained civil, there was no need to. That and the fact we each have our lives outside of this forum, shocker I know.

You may not like the posts but I'm going to let you in on a little secret, don't read them and check other threads, and come back later when it's calmer.

Please refrain from calling fellow members posts as garbage.

The mods are doing just fine and if there was a need to intervene, we would have stepped in, as the exchange remained civil, there was no need to. That and the fact we each have our lives outside of this forum, shocker I know.

You may not like the posts but I'm going to let you in on a little secret, don't read them and check other threads, and come back later when it's calmer.

You actually did your job and deleted post. After 10+ pages. That's shocker.
Wow.

Sorry @Noodles I didn't see your call to move on until just now. But yeah....let's talk about this awesome set that will soon be coming our way!!

The SL is, IMO, intense. My only question is how can it be embossed if it's a lenti? Are embossed Lenti's a thing?
Hmm suppose I'll let you off then... THIS TIME! :naughty: :p

Reactions: jaws finatic
I don't agree with embossing titles - what i'd agree is embossing Godzilla back and spikes - silhouette i mean. That i'd accept. Anything else, no go.
Can't wait to get OC. :drool:

I thought that too. Especially that bottom right corner. But then the border cuts through it as if its not.

Might just be the mock up though....
The centre spike/fin definitely looks like it is, as it cuts through the already embossed "vs" at the same level. The bottom right, it could just be that it's variable degrees of embossing, i.e the border debossing is deeper than some of the embossing within. I've seen that on quite a few releases.

Pretty sure Godzilla is embossed. And plus it says this on the steelbook website otherwise it would just say embossed title (I think)

“A Glossy SteelBook® Release with nice embossing on the front artwork“

• Informative
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Embossing must be used sparingly.

:rolleyes:

Go wild with holofoil though.
#NoLimits